3rd July 2010, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Any college or university in India offering correspondence M.Tech Biotech course?

hi I m b.tech.biotechnology student.i had completed my ug and would like to do m.tech(biotechnology,microbiology). I want to know if there is any college or university in india which offers correspondence m.tech biotech course.plz tell me is it possible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence?
  2. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  3. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  4. Colleges and universities offering admission in M.Tech with Biotech in India?
  5. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  6. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form? -- [New]
  7. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  8. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics
  9. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence in Chandigarh or nearby Chandigarh?
  10. Best universities and institutes offering M.Tech and M.Phil Biotechnology in India? What are the job prospects for M.Tech Biotech?
  11. What are the options available after B.Tech Biotech? List of good universities offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  12. List of the colleges offering correspondence B.Pharmacy in India
  13. list of institutions offering B.Tech in biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the colleges offering M.E/M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence
  15. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  16. Can I do M.Tech in Biotech having completed B.Sc in Biotech? Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  17. Information about different institutes in India offering Ph.D Biotech?
  18. Colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech after scoring 402 in GATE with 779 AIR?
31st July 2011, 02:48 PM
amisha rath

Default Re: Any college or university in India offering correspondence M.Tech Biotech course?

hi friend.......
it's good that you want to do master degree, ya there is some people they want to do master degree but due to some reason they could not do so,
so some universities provide correspondence course which will be very helpful for you
1.Management and Technology Institute of India (MTII)

2.Vinayaka mission Research foundation Deemed University
3.Thapar University
This institute offers M. Tech in VLSI Design, Digital communication and networking, Optical communication, advanced communication systems, advanced computing, computer aided design and embedded system technology.
30th November 2011, 06:20 PM
rk6030

Default Re: Any college or university in India offering correspondence M.Tech Biotech course?

Sikkim Manipal University, Thane, Thane, India

Sikkim Manipal University, Bhopal, Bhopal, India

Sikkim Manipal University, Surat, Surat, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?