19th April 2012, 08:03 PM
kumarpreet

Colleges and universities offering admission in M.Tech with Biotech in India?

plz let me know colleges n univ. offering admission in mtech. with biotech ...in india

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  2. Which are the universities offering M.Tech in food tech in India? I am a final year student of B.Tech Biotech
  3. Best universities and institutes offering M.Tech and M.Phil Biotechnology in India? What are the job prospects for M.Tech Biotech?
  4. What are the options available after B.Tech Biotech? List of good universities offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  5. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  6. Any universities or colleges offering M.Tech in Electronics or related field in North India?
  7. Best Universities in India offering M.Sc in Biotechnology and Biochemistry? Fee structure for these courses and the procedure to get admission?
  8. Top universities in India offering masters program in Biotech? Criteria for admission for the course?
  9. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  10. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics
  11. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  12. Colleges offering Mtech in Biotechnology in India? GATE exam necessary for M.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of the universities and colleges offering M.E/M.Tech?
  14. Colleges offering M.Tech (Biotech) course as a part time in India?
  15. Good universities offering Ph.D in India to those who have completed MSc Biotech?
  16. Best universities in India for MSc Biotech and Biochemistry? What is the fee structure and the entrance procedure?
  17. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  18. When does graduation courses forms are general out? -- [New]
7th May 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges and universities offering admission in M.Tech with Biotech in India?

I want to take admission in M.tech biotechnology without qualifying Gate exam...Please Let me know the colleges.
20th March 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges and universities offering admission in M.Tech with Biotech in India?

Hi, My brother cleared M.Tech exam 2013 for BioTech and he have a cut of of 39.63, where he will get admission ?
he is a OBC candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?