25th June 2012, 02:17 PM
vyas pavitri a

Any difference between MCA and MSc IT? What are the job prospects after MSc IT?

Re: Any difference between MCA and MSc IT? What are the job prospects after MSc IT?

20th October 2012, 07:54 PM
Das Reshma

Thumbs up Re: Any difference between MCA and MSc IT? What are the job prospects after MSc IT?

Hai,
MCA refers to the Master Degree in Computer Application , but MSc IT is a Master degree in Information Technology.It is to get better job oppurtunities in MCA compared to IT field as it is in stress nowadays.
H.Z.G....
25th March 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any difference between MCA and MSc IT? What are the job prospects after MSc IT?

Hi i hv appeared bca and now what course up to take afteer bca mca or msc it im confused so skr pls help me
tensingh patel
29th May 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any difference between MCA and MSc IT? What are the job prospects after MSc IT?

what is the oppurtunities in Msc it after passed the bca with 64% percentage and where is the job I got after doing msc it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?