19th January 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better doing MCA in all 3 years or 2 years M.Sc IT and then MCA in 3rd year?

Hi, I am in great puzzle. I am doing doeacc B level, but now I want to do MCA in Punjab Technical University. But The University also provide Msc It , and there is a provision to do Msc It and do admission in 5th semister of MCA. Can somebody advise me to do which one is better while doing MCA alone in three year or do 1st Msc IT in two year and do MCA in last year (2 1). ???

3rd March 2014, 07:33 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which one is better doing MCA in all 3 years or 2 years M.Sc IT and then MCA in 3rd year?

M.C.A --- Master of Computer Applications
M.Sc --- Master of Science

You better to go for M.C.A rather than going for M.Sc IT and MCA Courses.M.C.A is a post graduation degree of three year duration.And M.Sc IT+ M.C.A takes total duration of M.Sc IT(2 years) and M.C.A(3 years).Second career is of total 5 years process and time consuming.So you better to go for the M.C.A course,so that you can reduce 2 years of your career.

Doing M.C.A post graduate degree in your career you may be dealt with the Hardware and Networking,Web development,Software Development,Database Administration.Where as in M.Sc Computer science or Information Technology you may be dealt with the topics such as Information security,Hardware and Networking,VLSI,Embedded systems,Artificial Intelligence,Robotics,Wireless communication,and more.

Most of the Multinational companies,Software companies prefer to recruit MCA graduates to M.Sc candidates.Because MCA candidates will be dealt mainly with the Software applications.For working in the most of the software companies recruit MCA Candidates to work on the software applications.So I recommend you to go for the M.C.A degree rather than going for the M.Sc and M.C.A. degree for bright career.You must better to get good command over the Programming languages such as C,C++,Java,Oracle,Data structures and more.
20th May 2016, 10:14 AM
anil2211

Default Re: Which one is better doing MCA in all 3 years or 2 years M.Sc IT and then MCA in 3rd year?

Which one is better option lateral mca or mca 3 year program
21st May 2016, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

I am graduate final year Bsc statistics in pg which subject take which is best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?