25th June 2011, 10:52 PM
saibsk22

Any EEE internship at NTPC, Ramagundam AP in this summer?

sir i am a eee student.I want to know any eee internship is ther at NTPC,RAMAGUNDAM,AP in this summer??

17th July 2011, 06:14 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any EEE internship at NTPC, Ramagundam AP in this summer?

Dear friend,

Every PSU company provide internship in summer duration.As NTPC is a semi government company and it's to provide internship/training in summer duration.

To get training in company you have to go with following procedure:

*Make s proper CV of yourself in the same format suggested by company.

*Take a recommendation letter from training and placement department of your college.

*Attached both the above application and send it to the company in which you want to do internship.

*It's better if your any relatives working in that company,if it's their then say him to reference you to his HR manager,Then it become easy to you to get training their.
31st December 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I am studying in 3rd year B.Tech, CSE department, SRM University, Chennai, India. I want to have summer internship (for final year project) in networking based company in New Delhi or NCR during May-June 2012.
So can you please provide information regarding the internship.

Gaurav Mathur
21st March 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd year student belonging to EEE.Am I eligible to apply for internship at NTPC Ramagundam
-Sai prakash
15th May 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

could you plz tel me the last day for submitting the internship form
15th May 2012, 07:01 PM
BIKARANT RAI

hi friends,

Every PSU company provide internship in summer duration.As NTPC is a semi government company and it's to provide internship/training in summer duration.

To get training in company you have to go with following procedure:

*Make s proper CV of yourself in the same format suggested by company.

*Take a recommendation letter from training and placement department of your college.

*Attached both the above application and send it to the company in which you want to do internship.

*It's better if your any relatives working in that company,if it's their then say him to reference you to his HR manager,Then it become easy to you to get training their.

thanks
22nd February 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,iam studying 2nd eee..i want to join in summer internships .could you please send me details regarding it ,it will be very helpful to me.......
4th March 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Iam Anjaneyulu.K and Iam persuing my 3rd year B.Tech (Civil).I want to do summer internship in NTPC Ramagundam. Please let me know that am I eligible for doing internship in NTPC ramagungam and is there any opertunity for Civil Engg in NTPC Ramagundam.
10th April 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of vnit eee 2nd year i would like to details of applying immediately for summer inership
22nd April 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of KITSW ECE 3rd year i would like to get the details of applying to the summer internship immediately,u said we should apply before 2 months, but sry iam late, iam i eligible?
18th May 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

sir This is manikanta from vignan university studying 2nd eee..i want to join in summer internships .could you please send me details regarding it ,it will be very helpful to me......
29th July 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

i am studying 4th year B.tech (EEE) branch I would like to do project work in NTPC for a period of ONE MONTH during November/December, 2014. When I have to apply to whom I have to contact for details like fee,
obtaining application form etc. could please send these details
23rd April 2017, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 2nd year EEE branch and I would like to do internship in NTPC for a period of 10 days during June ,2017. And I require the contact to apply, fee obtaining application form etc could you please send these details.
19th September 2017, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 3rd year EEE in JNTUH CEJ..
I am interested in doing internship in NTPC RAMGUNDAM..for a period of 10 days during these DECEMBER,2017.And I require an information regarding to application,fee, timing and other information.... please send me the relevant information...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?