7th October 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in NTPC after internship being an EEE final semester student?

Hello Everyone,
I have a desire to work in NTPC. I am in my final semester of my B.Tech and studying EEE. So, now I want to apply for Internship there. After internship I have a chance to get job there?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Badarpur for B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final year student?
  5. Electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) final semester student in Delhi or Noida?
  6. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  7. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  8. What are the steps we need to follow to register for internship in NTPC?
  9. How can I apply for Internship in NTPC, Delhi being a B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? Detailed information about it?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  11. Any EEE internship at NTPC, Ramagundam AP in this summer? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Whether there is simmer internship at NTPC Ramagundam?
  13. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  14. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  15. Companies which offers 15 days Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?
  16. Companies offering Internship to B.E.(EEE) 2nd semester student in India? Procedure to fillup application forms and duration of Internship?
  17. Internship in HR department of NTPC for Deaf student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Siemens for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?
1st October 2016, 12:55 AM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Can I get job in NTPC after internship being an EEE final semester student?

I am very sorry to say that an internship can't guarantee that you will have a job after completing your internship in NTPC. But if you have completed your internship from NTPC and can create a good impression, and you apply for a job your name will be in the front line of the queue.

They can see that you have completed your internship from NTPC from your resume and they will easily remember your work that you did there during your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?