19th August 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer PhD in Environmental Sciences in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

Hello Everyone,
I want to join PhD course in Environmental Sciences. Please tell me what are the entrance exams available for admission? What are the colleges all over India providing this course? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. How can I get admission to study PhD in Environmental Sciences being a M.Phil candidate? -- [New]
  5. List of colleges which offer PhD in Fine Arts in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  7. List of colleges which offer MS course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology?
  9. Colleges offering PhD in Social Work in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. How to get a government job after doing M.Phil Ph.D in Environmental Sciences
  11. Is pursuing Ph.D in Biochemistry a good option after MSc Environmental Sciences
  12. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Sustainable Development program in India
  14. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemical Sciences in India?
  15. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Media and Mass Communication course in India? Entrance exams to get admission? Scope of this course?
  16. Entrance exams to study MD-Cytogenetics for MBBS candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in India?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?
  18. List of colleges which offer PhD in Physical Chemistry? Entrance exam to get admission?
9th September 2015, 04:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer PhD in Environmental Sciences in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I want to join PhD course in Environmental Sciences. Please tell me what are the entrance exams available for admission? What are the colleges all over India providing this course? Please reply as soon as possible.
List of the college for Ph.D course in Environmental Sciences through UGC NET exam:-

1. Kurukshetra University : Department of Microbiology, Kurukshetra (Haryana)
Kurukshetra University - Faculty of Life Sciences , Kurukshetra (Kurukshetra Dist.) - 136119

2. National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal (Haryana), Karnal (Karnal Dist.) - 132001

3. Maharaja College for Women, Erode (Tamil Nadu), Erode Road, Perundurai , Erode (Erode Dist.) - 638052

4. Kurinji Arts and Science College, Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu), Anantha Fairlands, Greenways Road , Tiruchirappalli (Tiruchirappalli (Trichy) Dist.) - 620002

5. KS Rangasamy (KSR) College of Arts and Science (Autonomous), Tiruchengode (Tamil Nadu), KSR Kalvi Nagar , Tiruchengode (Namakkal Dist.) - 637215

6. GLA University, Mathura (Uttar Pradesh), 17km Stone,NH-2,Mathura-Delhi Road P.O.Chaumuhan , Mathura (Mathura Dist.) - 281406
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?