9th September 2011, 05:32 PM
peace.frh

Any entrance test for MSc IT(IDOL) course admission in Mumbai University?

Hi,

Is there any entrance test for MSc.IT (IDOL) conducted by Mumbai university?
Admission date for year 2011 and 2012?

Thanks
Peace

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance test to get admission in MSc in Computer Science?
  2. Which entrance exam should I give to opt for admission in Mumbai for MSc in Microbiology?
  3. Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  4. How to get admission for B.Ed course after completing BSc with 47% and MSc with 75%?
  5. Can I take admission in MSc in mumbai university after completing BSc in Pune University
  6. How may I get scheduled date for MSC zoology entrance exam of Mumbai university?
  7. Is there any entrance test to pass for admission in BVSc course in Mumbai? What is the cutoff percentage for admission in BVSc in Mumbai? Is the BVSc course available in any private university in Maharashtra?
  8. Admission Procedure of Mumbai University?
  9. Is there any entrance test for MSc in computer science from Mumbai University? When the forms will be available?
  10. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Date of the entrance test for admission in MSc Dietitian and Nutrition course? Best books to be referred?
  12. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  13. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  14. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  15. Date of sale of the forms for MCA?
  16. What is the date of sale of the forms of MCA(IPU)?
  17. How to take admission for MSc(microbiology) in Mumbai University
  18. From where can I get the B.Ed application forms?
7th February 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any entrance test for MSc IT(IDOL) course admission in Mumbai University?

i have completed bsc in geology and want to do msc in geology:::so can you give info of colleges offering msc course qnd how::?
6th July 2012, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any entrance test for MSc IT(IDOL) course admission in Mumbai University?

i m old student of idol .i m failed on syba ..now i want take addmition ? wat is the procedure of addmiton.
8th February 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Is there any entrance test for MSc.IT (IDOL) conducted by Mumbai university?
Admission date for year 2011 and 2012?

Thanks
Kiran
20th February 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance test to take admission for msc computer science in year 2013-14?
6th May 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

how and when we get the physics enterance test of mumbai universty/?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?