2nd September 2012, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission for MSc(microbiology) in Mumbai University

respected Sir,
i want to addmition for M.Sc(microbiology) in mumbai university. i have study now in T.Y b.sc (microbiology) in North Maharastra university.
so i want to take addmitiion in mumbai. but i khnow which enterans exam ? & when ? & how to it's syllbus ?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get B.Sc admission in colleges of Mumbai university?
  2. List of top 10 colleges providing MSc Microbiology in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  4. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  5. How to take admission in M.A Part Time in Mumbai University after doing B.A from Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth?
  6. Can I get admission in LLB after completing B.com with 37% marks and passing MSW with 56% from Mumbai University?
  7. Admission in 3 years law course in any university in Mumbai after scoring 43% in B.A?
  8. How to take admission for MSc(microbiology) in Mumbai University
  9. How to seek external admission in Mumbai University for M.Com? I am a graduate from Saurashtra University
  10. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  11. Admission in 3 years law in any university in Mumbai after scoring 43% in graduation?
  12. How to get admission in Mumbai University in MCA?
  13. How to take admission through correspondence in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  14. Is it possible to change the university from BAMU to Mumbai University? Can I get admission in direct 3rd year of college of Mumbai University?
  15. Is there any entrance test to pass for admission in BVSc course in Mumbai? What is the cutoff percentage for admission in BVSc in Mumbai? Is the BVSc course available in any private university in Maharashtra?
  16. How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University? How much is the fees? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
22nd May 2013, 10:55 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission for MSc(microbiology) in Mumbai University

Dear Friend,
In order to apply for the M.Sc Course in Microbiology Stream you must have completed your B.Sc Courses under microbiology stream as you have already in TYB.Sc for microbiology Stream,So,You are eligible for the courses.
Regarding admission in Mumbai University so they mostly conduct up Entrance Examinations in order to become eligible for the course,they may also seek directly if the students applying for the particular courses is less as compared to their seats within the last date of admission.
But,Mostly the admission is done on the performance in Entrance Examinations.

You may visit to the main site of Mumbai University below for informations on Entrance Examinations and its detail:-
www.mu.ac.in
30th July 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Is Mumbai university offering M.Sc (Microbiology) by distance education or externally?
17th November 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have one question as i'm completed TyBSc. IT andi I would like to appear to MSc. is this possible for me to get admission for MSc.
10th May 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have completed Bs.c in zoology honours with 1st class marks.i want to do msc in microbio in mumbai university.am i eligible for msc microbiology??plz answer me.i am very confused
9th October 2014, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc in zoology. Am I eligible for msc microbiology?
11th October 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i have done bsc(hon)microbiology from jhansi bu. so tell me how to take admission in mu. please send me all details regarding this.
18th November 2014, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

i am in TYBSc now from shivaji university kolhapur. i want admission for msc microbiology in mumbai university. How to get admission there and what is fee structure there for open as well as obc catagory students?
11th April 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my T.Y.B.sc microbiology this year only in saurastra university rajkot (Gujrat). I want to take M.sc microbiology in mumbai university or any colleges of mumbai. Can i get admissons there??
14th August 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done bsc in chemistry from Mumbai university can I do MSC in microbiology from Mumbai university.
24th June 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my TYBsc in microbiology from mithibai college do I need to give an entrance exam for MSc in microbiology from mithibai college?
30th June 2019, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have 1 kt in tybsc micro semester 5, i am from mumbai university but i am clear with other semester exam including my semester 6 exam i am clear so i can apply for msc microbiology admissions in Mumbai university..i can get that or not??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?