18th June 2011, 04:43 PM
sanjana saeant

Is there any entrance test for MSc in computer science from Mumbai University? When the forms will be available?

Is there any entrance test for MSc in computer science from mumbbai university?
When forms for MSc will be available?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance test to get admission in MSc in Computer Science?
  2. List of colleges I can get seat for M.Sc. Chemistry with a rank of 1868?
  3. Any entrance test for MSc IT(IDOL) course admission in Mumbai University?
  4. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities? -- [New]
  5. Entrance exams for PG in MSc Computer Science from Pune University?
  6. can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai?
  7. Entrance exams for PG in MSc Computer Science from Pune University?
  8. How to do M.Tech distance learning after completing BSc computer science with 67% and MSc computer science with 52% from University of Mumbai
  9. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  10. Can I get admission in 3rd year in MCA course in Mumbai University after completing MSc in computer science?
  11. Colleges in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar for M.Sc IT and M.Sc Computer Science?
  12. What is msc computer science entrance exam syllabus of 2009-2010?
  13. Are MSc food science 4th semester students eligible for Ph.D entrance test?
  14. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Question papers of MSc Computer Science part I and which are the universities in Mumbai?
  16. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Applied Science & Technology - MCA (M.Sc in Computer Science) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Mumbai University, B.E in Computer Science, 4th Semester, Computer Graphics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What is the procedure to do MSc Physics after passing BSc Computer Science? Is there any entrance test which I will need to answer?
15th March 2016, 12:10 PM
work@home

Default Re: Is there any entrance test for MSc in computer science from Mumbai University? When the forms will be available?

You need to obtain an application form from the college and submit it before August 15.

The application form would cost you rs100.

Eligibility Criteria:

Bsc in (CS, IT, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics)/ BCS/BE(CS/IT) with minimum score of 45%.

Intake Capacity: 40 Students[Open-9, SC-5, ST-3, DT(A)-1, NT(B)-1, NT(C)-1,NT(D)-1, OBC-7, SBC-1, PH-1, Maratha-6, Muslim-2, Other University-2]

Documents to be Enclosed:

#Attested Copies of FYBsc, SYBsc, TYbsc Marksheets.
#Attested copies of cast & non-creamy certificates (whether applicable).

Tel. No.:022-26543311, Web: www.mu.ac.in/science/cs/profile.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?