27th December 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Any job opportunity in government sector after completing MBA in finance?

Sir,Recently I have completing my MBA in FINANCE, so i need to know that is there any Job opportunity in goverment sector. or semi goverment.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any job opportunity in government sector after completing my MBA HR?
  2. What are the job opportunities in any Public Sector or Indian Navy after completion of MBA with Finance?
  3. How to get a job in finance sector? I have done MBA in finance sector
  4. Which sector I can get the jobs as a fresher after completing MBA in HR and Finance?
  5. Can I get any government job opportunity after MBA finance?
  6. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  7. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any government job for MBa Finance holder where PhD is sponsored?
  9. Job opportunities after completing MBA in HR in private sector? -- [New]
  10. Can I study MBA in Finance after completing B.A.F. course? What kind of job I will get after B.A.F. and MBA(Finance) courses?
  11. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  12. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector?
  13. How to get a government job after completing MBA in finance?
  14. Is there any chance to get a job in government bank after completing MBA finance?
  15. What are the job opportunities available for under graduates in private and government sector companies?
  16. Which one to study among HR and IT to get Banking job in Government sector?
  17. Any government, Banking or Finance sector job after passing B.E?
  18. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?
2nd January 2012, 04:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any job opportunity in government sector after completing MBA in finance?

Yes, you can apply for the government jobs after completing the MBA in Finance. You can apply for jobs in nationalized banks after completing MBA. You need to attend then bank recruitment exam as part of it. You can also attend the PSU exams in different government companies for jobs. You can apply for jobs in companies such as SAIL, ISRO, DRDO, Railways etc.
10th January 2012, 09:10 AM
suman27
Member+

Default Re: Any job opportunity in government sector after completing MBA in finance?

Hello friend,

The opportunity to get jobs after MBA finance are quite High.

Government Career After MBA in Finance:-

The job opportunities for student who have finished there studies in MBA Finance are quite high in the Public Sector.
It is possible you to get job as administrator, finance officers or accountants with the many department of the Indian government.

Some of the government industries that take in students of MBA Finance include:-

-Bharat Dynamics Limited
-Center For Development Of Advance Computing.
-HLL Life Care Limited
-National Dairy Development Board
-National Thermal Power Corporation
-National Small Industries corporation Limited
-Shell Technologies
-Visakhapatnam Steel plant.
-barath dynamic limited(A Govt of INDIA Enterprise)
-National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)
-barath sanchar nigam limited(BSNL)
-management traine
-The Repatriates Co-operative Finance and Development Bank Ltd. (Repco)

Apart form the given above , there are many public sector business organization in Indian that are growing at a significant rate.
This will in turn provide increasing job opportunities for student of MBA Finance.

All the Best ....
15th February 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

What could be the possible pay scale for a fresh MBA in Finance candidate be?
28th March 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir,Recently I have completing my MBA in Information Technology, so i need to know that is there any Job opportunity in goverment sector. or semi goverment.
Pls. tell me the details of job in both sector
12th May 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

after finishing mba can we work in IT sector? is that a good option?
26th May 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

this is Ravindra Reddy, i complited my MBA finance with 68% in the year 2011. now i am looking for job in governamet sector as well as privet sector with a good package.
plz suggest me how i can get job alerts in governament sector.for my profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?