31st August 2011, 11:26 AM
shantarampatil

Any government, Banking or Finance sector job after passing B.E?

HI,
I am BE computer pass out . I am currently working as seo executive since december . But i want to do job in government, banking or finance sector. so how can i get information regarding exam and opening in these fields?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one to study among HR and IT to get Banking job in Government sector?
  2. Jobs in banking, finance sector after completing B.Com Honors?
  3. Should I change to Banking job from Pharmaceutical job?
  4. Which is the best banking course I can join after completion of 12th standard to get the government job?
  5. List banking courses to do after 12 for getting a government job? -- [New]
  6. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the banking course available after 12th to get best government jobs?
  8. Will I get a government job at an age of 37 with experience of 14 years in banking and finance
  9. Which type of exam to write for job in Banking sector? What would be the entry level position for MBA in Finance?
  10. Is there any PG Diploma courses available in Accounting and Finance to get job in Banking sector for F.Y.B.Com student?
  11. Promotion in banking job after MBA in banking and finance from SMU in distance mode?
  12. What are the possibilities of joining BBA after finishing 12th with Humanities?
  13. Should I go for banking job after passing MBA Marketing and Finance?
  14. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  15. Is there anyway I can enter government sector with B.Com Accounting and Finance background?
  16. Changing job from Back Office to F&A or Banking sector?
  17. Procedure to join Banking sector for MBA(Finance) candidate of Mumbai University?
  18. How to get a job in Banking in government sector?
12th October 2011, 06:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any government, Banking or Finance sector job after passing B.E?

Yes there are several opportunities after completing your BE. You can attend the various bank exams that come about. You can apply to the exams and if short listed will have to attend the interview related to banks. Besides this, you can also attend the several PSU exams, UPSC/SSC exams etc which come about. This will definitely help you to secure government jobs. The employment pages in newspapers will give you an idea of the options currently available.
22nd October 2011, 03:23 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any government, Banking or Finance sector job after passing B.E?

definitely,
there are many job possibilities are available in BANKING SECTOR ,.
after graduation you can appear for BANKS CLERKS & PO examinations.

for PO examination you must have to score at least 60% & 55% in 12th & in graduation respectively. you can also appear for civil service exams.
age limit- (21-30 years), there are 5 & 3 years of age relaxations are applicable for SC\ST & OBC candidates.

there are many jobs vacancies are available in front of you, theses banks exam are going to held through this year of 2011.

thanks!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?