10th January 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Any possibilities to become an Officer after scoring 65% in 12th?

I get 65% in 10+2.if there is posibleties to made a officer. please tell if there are any

13th January 2012, 08:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any possibilities to become an Officer after scoring 65% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I get 65% in 10+2.if there is posibleties to made a officer. please tell if there are any
To get appointed as an officer in any department, you must be a graduate. Candidate who haven't done their graduation ate not considered for the post of Officer in any department under state or central government.
But yes, a good academic record will definitely help you in the later stage. To join any department, you will have to qualify an entrance exam conducted to assess the candidates eligibility to for the particular post. Since the marks of +2 will not matter while applying for the entrance exams, it will be definitely discussed in the interview session and having a good academic record along with other qualities, helps the candidate to get preferred for the post.
So, you must concentrate on your studies, try and do well in your graduation and apply for the department you want to join as an officer.
20th May 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I am done with my sslc and puc above 70% and finished my BBM degree with 60% and i have NCC A certificate and i am the good athlit can i get any job in police department?
21st May 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i like army b'coz i am most interested in army.i want to become an army officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?