8th November 2011, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

Possibilities to do Ph.D in Germany after scoring 55% in M.pharmacy? What are the requirements?

hi.iam doing my m.pharmacy final semester.i hav a dream.that is i want to do my pharma ph.d in germany.my percentage is 55.is there any possibilities to do my phd i germany with my persentage? and what are the requirements for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?
  3. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  4. Ph.D from Germany after M.S Pharmacy in India? Requirements for the same?
  5. What are the basic requirements we should have for doing Ph.D in Germany? -- [New]
  6. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  7. Requirements to pursue PhD in Germany?
  8. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  9. Requirements and eligibility for PhD Microbiology Abroad? List of institutes in Germany?
  10. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  11. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  12. Requirements, eligibility and institutes in Germany for M.Sc Microbiology?
  13. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  14. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  15. How to do PhD after M.Pharmacy?
  16. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  18. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
4th July 2012, 07:16 PM
sabav

Default Re: Possibilities to do Ph.D in Germany after scoring 55% in M.pharmacy? What are the requirements?

Dear friend,

Try to do well in scholarship exams. And get mor persentage in scholarship Exams are good for ur carrier & scholarship.

Follow the URL for More detailshttp://www.myeducationabroad.com/pg_courses.html
Best Wishes..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?