15th August 2012, 08:07 PM
tiwaria89

Any universities which have part time degree course in Chemical Engineering

if anybody here can tell me about the universities which have the part time degree courses in chemical engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do part time degree course in chemical engineering? I am a diploma holder
  2. What is the procedure to get Enroll for law course? Details about the colleges and universities which offer part time degree course?
  3. List of universities and scholarships offered for PhD course in chemical engineering after completing masters?
  4. Names of the best universities in any European Country for PG in Chemical Engineering or any discipline related to chemical engineering?
  5. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
  6. What are the career opportunities in Chemical Engineering?
  7. Admission for Mtech in chemical engineering in part time without GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  9. How can I do degree in part time after doing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. In which universities can I take up part time Ph.D?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue Part time BE in Chemical Engineering from Anna University being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Chemistry and working in Government Organization for 13 years? Procedure to apply for this course?
  12. How to do part time degree after doing government job in Dehradun?
  13. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  14. Eligibility for part time B.Tech and which are the universities offering part time B.Tech
  15. How to do part time engineering course after completing MBA degree?
  16. List of universities offering part time Ph.D?
  17. Any course or diploma which is equivalent to graduation? -- [New]
  18. How to pursue part time M.Tech in Chemical? What is the eligibility criteria for the course?
26th March 2013, 07:28 PM
MariaInfant
Member+

Default Re: Any universities which have part time degree course in Chemical Engineering

Friend,

Here are the universities that have the part time degree courses in chemical engineering:

->Calicut University,Thenhipalam

->Annamali University,Chidambaram

->Government Engineering college,Thirussur

->Adhiyamaan college of engineering,Hosur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?