6th October 2012, 03:34 PM
manasa_2085

How to pursue part time M.Tech in Chemical? What is the eligibility criteria for the course?

hello
I did my chemical engg and worked for Satyam for 3 yrs. Now I want to pursue part time mtech in chemical. I want to know the colleges which offer the course in bangalore. And I want to know the eligibility criteria for the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility criteria to pursue M.Tech Part Time from VTU, Belgaum?
  2. Admission for Mtech in chemical engineering in part time without GATE?
  3. Eligibility criteria to pursue full time MBA and part time MA in Psychology being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA?
  4. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  5. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  6. How to pursue Ph.D in Electronics or related branches of Engineering in part time or distance mode?
  7. Can i appear M.Tech after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue Part time BE in Chemical Engineering from Anna University being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Chemistry and working in Government Organization for 13 years? Procedure to apply for this course?
  9. Which are the colleges offering part time diploma course in chemical engineering in Kerala? -- [New]
  10. Which are the universities offering part time LLB course? What is the eligibility criteria for that?
  11. Best colleges to pursue MTech in Chemical Engineering?
  12. Can I do M.Tech in Petroleum after completion of M.Sc with Chemistry?
  13. Want to do Mtech/MBA at same time, which one to do part time and which one full time?
  14. Any universities offering M.Tech/MS as part time in Bangalore?
  15. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  16. How to do part time M.Tech in Structural Engineering? I am working in construction company
  17. Colleges offering Mining courses in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
31st May 2017, 09:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue part time M.Tech in Chemical? What is the eligibility criteria for the course?

Part time bachelor's degree and master's degree in technology is not approved by All India council for Technical Education. If you want to pursue Master's degree in technology then you must apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and clear this examination with good rank.

GATE rank is used by different recognized institute to take admission of candidates in different disciplines of M.Tech. GATE qualified candidates also get also stipend for pursuing master's degree in technology.
2nd June 2017, 12:02 PM
civilian123

Thumbs up Re: How to pursue part time M.Tech in Chemical? What is the eligibility criteria for the course?

Hi Manasa,

You can try evening colleges. Part time degree is not valid many a times.
Take PGCET, with good ranking, you can get good college.
Try BMS college of Engineering.
Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?