5th December 2011, 05:30 PM
khan.khan2007

Any university offering M.Tech along with MBA qualification?

Respected all,
I had completed my M.B.A. (Fin) from JNTU,Kakinada , I had studied my 10+2 with MPC. Now I would like to know is there any Univerisity is offering M.Tech for me.Kindly let me know for act of kindness I shall ever grateful.

30th July 2012, 05:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any university offering M.Tech along with MBA qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan.khan2007 View Post
Respected all,
I had completed my M.B.A. (Fin) from JNTU,Kakinada , I had studied my 10+2 with MPC. Now I would like to know is there any Univerisity is offering M.Tech for me.Kindly let me know for act of kindness I shall ever grateful.

The M.Tech program is offered through various Institutions in different Disciplines of Engineering and Technology. Candidate must have completed the bachelors degree [B.E./B.Tech] in the relevant discipline with a minimum aggregate of marks as prescribed by the Institution of concern. The duration of the program is two years. Admission is based on a valid GATE score. Various private Institutions conducts their own Entrance Examinations for Non GATE candidates.

Following are the list of some of the Discipline in which various Institutes and Universities offers M.Tech programs:
  • Aerospace Engineering
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Information Technology
  • Nanotechnology
  • Software Engineering
  • Computer Science & Engineering
  • Biotechnology
  • Manufacturing Engineering
  • Biomedical Engineering and others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?