23rd November 2010, 07:40 PM
prabu1988

Is it possible to MBA and M.Tech in the same year?

i want to do mtech and mba in same year one as part time.what are rules i have to follow? I would like to do mba full time in bharathiyar university and mtech part time in prist university . Tell me please how to proceed for that

25th November 2010, 11:42 AM
raja jeganathan

Default Re: Is it possible to MBA and M.Tech in the same year?

i think it is not a possible one

only some college offering dual mba degree course for b.tech student

(one ug and one pg course )

you cant do two pg course in same year
25th November 2010, 05:23 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

HELLO,
you wish to take 2 master degree in the same year,of different courses.there no provision for that.while you will take admission for master degree then you will be asked to submit the original documents of your bachelor degree.hence you would not be able to persue the second master degree.
28th February 2011, 08:29 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI,

Sorry dear it is not possible to MBA and M.Tech in the same year.because MBA is a master degree and M.Tech is a technical degree.so it is not possible to dual degree in the same year.

best wishes for your bright future...................
11th March 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

one can persume two post graduatin... by pursuing one regular other correspndace...
11th March 2011, 11:37 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabu1988 View Post
i want to do mtech and mba in same year one as part time.what are rules i have to follow? I would like to do mba full time in bharathiyar university and mtech part time in prist university . Tell me please how to proceed for that
It is not possible to do MBA and M.Tech at the same yr ,it is different subject
and different stream so at the same time dueal degree are not possible.
SO you have to choose only one thing ;

MBA Or M.TECH

B E S T OF L U C K
11th March 2011, 11:48 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Quote:

you are not suppose to do two regular courses at a same time but you can do one regular and one correspondence.And Part time M.tech is almost like regular.you just contact with the concern university they will help you better.
11th March 2011, 11:49 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

well you can not have two degree at a time .but it does't mean that you can not do

that you can but at the time of job you can show only one and you have to keep this

thing secret too from your college authorities.

but this is not that easy because at the time of admission to colleges one has to submit

their all the documents .so i hope you understand that it is a great risk to pursue two

different degree at the same time .
11th March 2011, 11:57 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

No, You Can Do The Same PostGraduate degree With Same Time.

You Have To Do Either MBA Or M.tech.

You Can Not Purse Both The Degree With Same Year.

So, Please Think On One Degree Course, Because You Can Not Do Both The Degree At Same Time Or Same year.

So, Just Concentrate In One, Post Graduate Degree Course.
12th March 2011, 12:14 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Is it possible to MBA and M.Tech in the same year?

dear friend i think this is not possible.

because you have to do only one course for one time..........

that's this is not possible because M.TECH is a research field and MBA is master of business administration.

that's why this is not possible...........
12th March 2011, 12:44 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Hi,

You can't do both MBA or M.Tech in same year.

MBA is Master degree course in Business Administration and M.Tech is Master degree course in Technical.

You can do only one course at a time.

So please choose any one course which you like and you are intrested.

Best of luck.
12th March 2011, 01:32 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

It is possible to do MBA and M-tech at the same time, but one the course should pursue as correspondence course.

Then only you can get the both certificate at the same time.

If you wish you want to pursue the both degree as regular.This doesn't exist...........

If you are that much interest to do both course as regular,so better to continue M-tech.Then after do MBA,this will be suits perfectly.........

ALL THE BEST
12th March 2011, 03:05 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Sorry dear friend ...
you can not do two master degree in the same year.The two degree are different in different sense because maximum expense in MBA but not so much money needed for pursuing M.Tech.It's totally depend upon you and your family background.
So my suggestion to you that choose any one and shine in your life.

best of your luck..
12th March 2011, 06:42 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Sorry friend,

Both MBA and M.Tech are considered as the post graduation course.So you can not pursue both the subjects at the same time.Both the subjects have their importance .You need to be conscious and think smartly and choose the right course which'll suit your career.

Best of Luck.....
12th March 2011, 06:59 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

possible to MBA and M.Tech in the same year
So, Think On One Degree Course, Because You Can Not Do Both The Degree At Same Time Or Same year.

good luck
12th March 2011, 07:07 AM
asishkumar

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to MBA and M.Tech in the same year?

Quote:
Yes.. it is possible to do MBA and M.Tech in the same year.
But there is only one way.
In my opinion you can join M.Tech as a regular course and MBA as a distance course from university like Sikkim manipal university.
12th March 2011, 09:02 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello,

YES, it is possible to do MBA and M.Tech in the same year.

You should do one course as a regular course, from different university.

and You should do one course as a private course, from another university.

Good Luck
12th March 2011, 12:00 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

you can not follow two degrees at the same time.

And why at all you wnt MBA and M.Tech, both

mk a proper decesion... today is a world of specialization,

dont mix up things.
12th March 2011, 04:51 PM
Niklesh92

Im sry u cant...u can do nonly one at a tym...if u want u can try for MS..
12th March 2011, 09:14 PM
sdeepika.b

my point of view is if u choose the both MBA & M.Tech to study u will not be good in either of the subjects. So, think of one for your career as important that you can do well.
and u alone cannot go in two paths........ so, decide & plan for your career
21st April 2011, 10:45 PM
sharivikram

You should do either one as a correspondense course.
23rd April 2011, 03:02 PM
hari om yadav

dear
It is not posible to do MBA & M.tech in the same year.
you can't do two degrees together.
29th April 2011, 03:28 PM
RicaSweanknak

Default Conclusion a Chore in Australia

This shard of our emigrating to Australia advisor looks at conclusion a livelihood in Australia...

As with other English speaking countries, Australia is committed to symmetrical employment opportunities object of all, and your qualifications and work be familiar with (and to a lesser amplitude suppleness) disposition act on livelihood, not your nationality.

Depending on your qualifications and common sense, crime prospects may be superior in inseparable part of Australia than elsewhere. Proper for example, if you bear a credentials in manufacturing companies, you whim be subjected to more unplanned of find a right duty in Melbourne, and to a lesser limitation in Adelaide. If you've worked in money companies, Sydney is the foremost middle of hire, while those with a background in resources should look at Perth. You may need to live out of doors of the critical cities yet, where there's less competition instead of jobs.

Bring about with you any qualifications, certificates and references you may have when you emigrate. Anyhow, stripped in insight that the items that they may entertain been recognized officially by way of the rule as influence of the migration course of action doesn't mean that an Australian prospective eye dialect guv'nor will also do so. Specific qualifications are generally preferred terminated others and the manhood of migrants to Australia would significantly uplift their business prospects on getting an Australian qualification after migrating.

Similarly, the acquaintance you've gained from working fa‡ade of Australia won't be viewed in the anyway path as if you'd forth that time working within Australia. There isn't anything underhand yon this, it's unprejudiced that employers would to some extent retain people who give birth to worked recompense companies that they've heard of degree than mystifying ones from another country. That's not to put about that your dead and buried manipulate practice is extraneous, it's not at all, it's righteous that you'll be at a disadvantage when applying because jobs that people with in-country happening are also applying for. As a result, you should be prepared to be subjected to to accept lesser jobs (in terms of skills required and liquidate) until you strengthen up some resident experience.

Perth Employment
29th May 2011, 02:38 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

you wish to take 2 master degree in the same year,of different courses.there no provision for that.while you will take admission for master degree then you will be asked to submit the original documents of your bachelor degree.hence you would not be able to persue the second master degree.
31st December 2011, 03:42 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

hai frnd .............
it is not possible to join two course in at time or year
any one subject complete in normal way and second subject complete in distence way
Both are highly sucessful carees choices , depending on the skills that you posses you are comfortable with technical aspect , go for M.Tech and if you are good at management skills , go for MBA
31st January 2012, 11:56 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is it possible to MBA and M.Tech in the same year?

Hi

MBA stands for the Master's in Business Administration and it is a full time post graduation course of duration 2 years.

In the same way, M.Tech is Master's in Technology and also a post graduation program which is of duration 2 years also.

--> Now the major difference between MBA and M.Tech is that MBA is related to the management studies whereas the M.Tech is related to the technical studies.

Both these courses have a criteria that one must be a minimum graduate in any stream to take up MBA and B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharmacy streams to take up M.Tech.

So both these are basically post graduation programs.

Also the major entrance exams for the MBA are :: CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, MBS, Jamia, GRE, etc.

And for the M.Tech : GATE, etc.

Now coming to your query, I would say that no you cannot do MBA and M.Tech simultaneously.
Two post graduation courses cannot be undertaken by anybody at the same time.

So I would rather suggest you to concentrate on one and excel in it.

Hop this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
1st February 2012, 12:16 AM
Rahul351

Post Re: Is it possible to MBA and M.Tech in the same year?

Simply i want to ask a question to you that How You can done it..???
Lets suppose if any one give you a opportunity to do the MBA course and MTech course at a same time then tell me how you can prepare for both the exams as one is management field and other one is technical field so both of the fields are too away from each other so how you can done these two different courses at a same time.

But if we talks in reality that either you can done MBA and MTech course simultaneously then simply my answer is NO.

No you can't take two master degrees simultaneously. And i don't think that getting of two master degrees are beneficial to you so i suggest you that there is no need of going or taking two master degrees simultaneously as they are not going to give any kind of benefit to you so in my opinion if i am were in placed of you then i simply choose my interest based course either MBA or MTech.

And now talking about these courses that which one is best so simply my funda is too simple that if you are the students of the BTech course then you need to go with the MTech course as both of the fields are relate to each others so as MTech is also technical field and talking about the btech so it is also same technical field and on the another hand if you are the student of the B.COm like management courses then simply you can prefer MBA course as MBA is management course so you can prefer MBA course in case of if you have B.COm or BBA background otherwise i think that you should to prefer MTech technical degree course..
1st February 2012, 12:22 AM
rvidyasagar

I assume that you are an exemplary hard worker. Because, both these courses call for lot of hard work.

Yes, they take your TC for admitting you in the course. One TC you give for joining full time course. What do you do for the part time course?

Assuming that the University relaxes it, what exactly is your crushing requirement to get two degrees so fast? Honestly, can you do justice and learn the courses simultaneously? I am an average person and I cannot even dream of attempting it. I have done MBA correspondence and ME for one year and discontinued. I know the work load involved. Take one at a time and excel in it.

I would even go one step further and suggest as follows:

Finish M. Tech. Take up a job and gather practical experience for about two to three years. After that, join MBA and choose a branch depending upon your experience and desire. I am sure, you will shine.

All the best!
1st February 2012, 07:00 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:

CORRESPONDANCE
course is for those candidats who cannot join the REGULAR program

can I persue both courses of Post Graduation at the same time?
NO!!

since after GRADUATION one can only do POST GRADUATION but in your case you are asking for both at the same time

it is definately impossible to persue both at same time even if you think that one is FULL TIME and the other as CORRESPONDANCE course

so,concentrate on one course at at one time
hope this helps......

1st February 2012, 08:17 AM
adlsm

no friend it is not at all possible . MBA is of 2yrs and soits not possible ,
but btech +mtech dual degree is availlable for tht its cpossibl
but btech + mba dual degree hasnt been installed yet
so its not possible
thnk u
1st February 2012, 11:21 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

You can do the post graduation of two degrees in the same year but at the time of job your one degree is entertained & if the truth is confirmed that you are a dual degree holder in the same year then according to the law its a case of forgery too.

So it is advisable to you to keep you away from such type of risks & better to get the proficiency in one field with a good percentage as unnecessary burden of two post graduations will give you nothing & make your percentage of marks & schedule of study hectic too.
1st February 2012, 11:30 AM
krishhforyou

no you can not do both mba and mtech at the same time because as it is a master degree you should submit your orginal mark sheets
1st February 2012, 11:39 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

you can do both the courses provided you are doing one from regular college and other one is from distance education.

Many universities or institutions are offering Masters in Business Management.
keep in mind that it would be possible that that they are providing diploma in business management.

Those universities/institutions which are providing Distance Education.

MBA CORRESPONDENCE
* Annamalai university
* Amity School of Distance Learning, Amity University, New Delhi
* Tamil nadu open university
* Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
* Sikkim Manipal University
* Indira Gandhi National open university
* Symbiosis college of distance learning.
* IMT
1st February 2012, 01:59 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Quote:
Hi Friend,

Technically it is not possible to do both MBA and M.Tech in the same year.
but if you could manage your attendance and everything then you can do one as regular and other as correspondance.
but if you do so it will effect your regular studies.
if you do both MBA and MTech same time then you need to concentrate on both which is highely difficult.
MBA is a management degree and MTech is a technical degree, both will have different curriculams and different types of subjects, so it will become difficult for you to get through both the degrees.
if you are much interseted in having 2 masters degree then do one after the other.
but dont take a chance it may have worse effects.

All the best
1st February 2012, 04:36 PM
sujithsidharth

Hi All,
That is possible to do both. I have listed an ISO certified institute which offers MBA/Executive MBA through Correspondence MBA,Distance & Online MBA in India

Just thought it might be helpful to you.

NIBM-(National Institute of Business Management)

Eligibility : Graduation

Duration : 2 years MBA / 1 Year Executive MBA

Specialisation :
MBA in Human Resources Management
MBA in Financial Management
MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
MBA in Marketing Management
MBA in Operations Management
MBA in Materials Management
MBA in International Trade Management
MBA in Information Technology
MBA in Project Management
MBA in Customer Relationship Management
MBA in Retail Management

For Admission Contact
NIBM, Chennai
044 24430800

Thanks!
1st February 2012, 10:43 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
No,It is not possible

Because at a time 2 course you will not allow to study.
Only one course you do at a time.
If you do MBA then you do not do M.Tech

Here i add good college of MBA :-

Top M.Tech colleges:-

30th April 2012, 07:17 PM
saiprasad.prasad60@gmail.

YES, it is possible to do MBA and M.Tech in the same year.

You should do one course as a regular course, from different university.

and You should do one course as a private course, from another university.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/possible-mba-m-tech-same-year-54149.html#ixzz1tWl6E5hG
30th April 2012, 10:50 PM
bunty00

hy,yes you can do it.
If you want to grow with the technical knowledge, you should go for Masters Degree in Technology or M.Tech and if you want to see yourself in the management side, then you should opt MBA- Masters of Business administration. Some of the graduate students after their B-tech plan to go for the jobs and some wants to continue with their education where they need to decide MBA or M-Tech.
30th April 2012, 11:17 PM
sagar R.kachhadiya
Member+

No.It is not possible to do MBA and M.tech together.
Both are regular course.so you can not do.
You can do one course as a part time and one in regular,then you can do.
And Each course is difficult.so one can not do both together at a time.
1st May 2012, 12:17 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEERU_VIRENDR View Post
HELLO,

Dear Friend,

This is not at all a good idea. You want to do both MBA and M.Tech at the same time.

But still I think this is possible to do MBA and M.Tech together.

You have to do MBA in correspondence and M.Tech as full time.

But you cannot show both the degrees in same company.

This is because you will be doing it in the same time.

The company will not accept both the degrees together.

So I will suggest you to go for one only.

If you are interested in doing jobs early, then you should go for MBA

OR if you are interested in your subject and want to learn more and go to the research level, then you should go for M.Tech.

Best of Luck.......
1st May 2012, 12:23 AM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Unhappy Re: Is it possible to MBA and M.Tech in the same year?

Quote:

HI FRIEND

So, Please Think On One Degree Course, Because You Can Not Do Both The Degree At Same Time Or Same year.

So, Just Concentrate In One, Post Graduate Degree Course. .........
1st May 2012, 03:45 AM
shell_coder

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to MBA and M.Tech in the same year?

sorry their is no provision in our education that two degree are considered in same year...
but it's depends on u to take part on two others courses but its consider only once
u like to do mtech & and mba boths r master degree and really tough to do in same year........

best of luck
30th May 2012, 10:44 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29

Hi friend,
as a b-tech graduate it's my suggestion is to do M-tech as full time course as its an advanced qualification for your career. You can also do MBA as part time, but you should not produce both the certificates at the same time as it's passing years are same and you may be facing problems as when and how you did both the post graduations at the same time.

With regards
30th May 2012, 10:45 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29

Hi friend,
as a b-tech graduate it's my suggestion is to do M-tech as full time course as its an advanced qualification for your career. You can also do MBA as part time, but you should not produce both the certificates at the same time as it's passing years are same and you may be facing problems as when and how you did both the post graduations at the same time.

With regards
31st July 2012, 10:26 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

So, Just Concentrate In One, Post Graduate Degree Course.
22nd July 2013, 04:46 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

No you can't do both at the same time

however, you can do one full time and one parttime or Correspondence course

But why you would like to go for both.
both are different. You should go for either of them

Going for both, you would not be able to concentrate on even one.
even the company may see you as confused person who is not sure of what he wants in life

all the best
23rd July 2013, 12:06 PM
deepthi777...
Member+

Quote:
You can pursue both degree in same year only by taking one as correspondence course and another as regular course.
But both requires , your graduation certificates.
If you have dual degree like, BBA and B.E , it reduces complications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?