10th August 2011, 10:24 AM
priyankhaw

Job opportunities in Private sector for Girls having completed B.Tech in Civil with above 70%? Companies recruiting girls with B.Tech qualification in Hyderabad?

I want to know whether girls who completed their b-tech in civil with above 70% have any oppurtunites in the private sector jobs with a good amount of salary.If so can you please mention me in what way we can approach.And also mention me the companies in Hyderabad who are recruiting girls into their companies with b-tech qualification.

Related Questions:
  1. Which job will be available for freshers after B.Tech in government sector for girls? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering student
  2. What are the job opportunities in Army for girls after B.Tech?
  3. Job opportunities with salary package for female Civil Engineer in Hyderabad?
  4. Is it possible for girls to get job opportunities in core company being a EEE graduate?
  5. Scope for girls in Telecom sector after getting trained? Institutes providing guaranteed job?
  6. What king of jobs available for girls in EEE sector?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  8. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  9. List of Companies recruiting BTech ECE freshers in Kochi?
  10. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  11. List of good companies in Hyderabad providing internship for girls in Civil engineering? -- [New]
  12. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the future of a girl in the branch of Electronics and Instrumentation? In what environment do girls have to work?
  14. Job opportunities in private sector for university topper girl?
  15. Is B.Tech after 12th from KSOU in Civil Engineering Valid? Will I get a job in government sector as well as in private sector?
  16. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  17. Is GATE score essential for job in private or public sector? Companies recruiting Non-GATE candidates?
  18. Which companies are hiring B.Tech ECE fresher girls candidate?

23rd October 2011, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private sector for Girls having completed B.Tech in Civil with above 70%? Companies recruiting girls with B.Tech qualification in Hyderabad?

should i go for mtech or designing after completing civilengineering? which course will help me to earn more salary? what would be the expected salary if i do m tech in iit's or nit's? as i am a girl it would be difficult for me to go for field work in the later future so what would be the average salary if i work in the office?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?