1st August 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Any useful books for preparation for Physics?

Hi itz shilpa and i m an iit jee aspirant.these days i m finding physics very challenging nd preparing for such a high level is very tough.please recommend the most useful books.by d way i am in class 11.

5th August 2011, 01:03 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Any useful books for preparation for Physics?

Hi Shilpa, I would like to recommend you the best books for physics that are used by most of the toppers of IIT JEE. As myself a student of IIT Delhi I will recommend you the best books:

1. H.C.Verma, the most basic book to clear the concept and improve your fundamental understanding to the conepts of physics to the IIT JEE level.

2. D.C. Pandey, Arihant Publication, this book will also help you to cover all the topics and give you the idea of the level of the questions likely to come in IIT JEE exam.

3. I.E. Irodov, this book will give you the most challenging problems of the physics for your class 11th and 12th syllabus. You must get this book and try to solve the problems.

These are the books which you can say are necessary and sufficient for your IIT JEE preparation for Physics.
25th August 2011, 08:16 PM
kameshsriram

For physics

prefer the books :

Arihant series by d.c.pandey,

h.c.verma,

ashish arora series...
16th September 2011, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Useful books for iitjam physics
30th September 2011, 05:32 PM
dil-jale

hi dear,
the most important books for preparation for physics is

TMH
arihant
D.C PANDEY
H.C VERMA
PRADEEP FUNDAMENTAL
ETC.
THANKS
29th November 2011, 02:24 PM
tuntunia

hello friend
I would like to recommend you the best books for physics that are used by most of the toppers of IIT JEE.

1. H.C.Verma, the most basic book to clear the concept and improve your fundamental understanding to the conepts of physics to the IIT JEE level.

2. D.C. Pandey, Arihant Publication, this book will also help you to cover all the topics and give you the idea of the level of the questions likely to come in IIT JEE exam.

3. I.E. Irodov, this book will give you the most challenging problems of the physics for your class 11th and 12th syllabus. You must get this book and try to solve the problems.

These are the books which you can say are necessary and sufficient for your IIT JEE preparation for Physics.
19th December 2011, 02:49 PM
B L ARORA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi itz shilpa and i m an iit jee aspirant.these days i m finding physics very challenging nd preparing for such a high level is very tough.please recommend the most useful books.by d way i am in class 11.
FOR FREE MOCK TESTS IN PHYSICS FOR IIT JEE 2012 WRITE TO

[email protected]
19th December 2011, 05:12 PM
shri ram sharma

Smile Re: Any useful books for preparation for Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear,
I would like to recommend you the best books for physics that are mostly used for understanding the basic concepts of physics .and these books are also used bythe toppers of IIT-JEE. These books are really help you a lot .and you can easily understand . through these book you can also able to clear all the basic concept os physics . i mentioned some books below:

arihant (physics)
pardeep
h.c. verma
d.c.pande
i.e. irodov
promod agarwal - objective
pitambar (v.p. bhatnagar) - subjective

These are the books which are necessary and sufficient for IIT JEE preparation for Physics.and also these books will give you the most challenging problems of the physics for your class syllabus. You must get this book and try to solve the problems.
Best wishes
http://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
30th January 2012, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

One of the best books for this examination is Pitambar's publication ISC Physics by V P Bhatnagar .
Another good book is Insight into Physics by V P Bhatnagar,Published by Pitambar Publishers,New Delhi.
Physics by Resnik and Halliday is also a very useful book.
30th May 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Kya D.C PANDAY ki books jee mains ke liye best hai?
31st May 2013, 09:16 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello,

Books for preparation for Physics are :

HOPE IT HELPS ..
GOOD LUCK !
30th October 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

what is an atom?
10th November 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Which books i should refer in class 11th this year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?