9th December 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in JAM(Physics)? Suitable books for preparation? Percentage required in B.Sc to appear JAM?

Hello,
I am doing B.Sc second year and I want to appear for JAM in Physics stream. How my preparation should be and what are the books recommended. What is percentage of marks required in B.Sc for appearing JAM?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack JAM? Physics books for preparation? Percentage required in B.Sc to appear?
  2. Guidance and suitable books for the preparation of IIT-JAM?
  3. How can I prepare to qualify in AMUEEE? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. Which books should I follow for IIT JAM exam for MCA? Can I get admission in any IITs in India if I am able qualify for IIT JAM? From where to get the forms? Is private tuition necessary?
  5. Online coaching classes and suitable books for preparation of IIT-JAM(Biotechnology)?
  6. Which books to prepare for IIT-JAM in Physics?
  7. Cutoff marks required to qualify in Andhra Pradesh PGCET? Suitable books for preparation?
  8. Suitable History books and tips to prepare for UGC-NET? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  9. Minimum marks required to qualify in IBPS PO exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  10. How can I prepare to qualify in EAMCET? Suitable books for preparation?
  11. How to prepare for IITJAM 2015? Reference books for JAM 2015?
  12. How can I prepare to qualify in CSIR-NET(Chemistry)? Suitable books for preparation?
  13. Books to be referred for IIT JAM exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I prepare to qualify in MCD Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  15. How to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam to join MCA course?
  16. Best books to be referred to qualify IIT JAM? I am a final year BSc Physics student of MG university
  17. Best Books to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cutoff marks required to qualify in CDS OTA? Suitable books for preparation?
29th April 2023, 10:19 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in JAM(Physics)? Suitable books for preparation? Percentage required in B.Sc to appear JAM?

Eligibility criteria required to appear in JAM Examination:

The minimum eligibility criteria required to appear in JAM Examination is given below:

Name of the Exam - JAM

@ Earlier there is a rule that candidiates must have secured minimum 55% Mark's in the qualifying course in order to be eligible. Or otherwise candidiates should have scored 5.5 out of 10 scale to be eligible.

@ But now there is no such cutoff or percentage criteria in order to be eligible and just qualifying the required educational qualification course is sufficient as far as my best knowledge is concerned.

Some of the best books are as follows:

>> IIT JAM Physics book by Samvedna Publications

There are other so many books available if you would like to study subject wise. You need to practice well in order to crack the Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?