11th June 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Application form submission date for self financing UG programmes? Number of seats available for B.Com honors?

sir /madam
can you please give information on the application form submission dates for self financing ug programmes?and also about the number of seats available for bcom honours,general,accounting and finance

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of submission of application form for self financing UG? Number of seats available for B.Com General, Accounting and Finance
  2. What is the MBBS fees in MGM?
  3. Last date of submission of english honors form for 2nd year
  4. On which address to make draft for AIMCET? Syllabus, examination date and last date of AIMCET form submission? Number of MCA seats available through AIMCET? -- [New]
  5. Details regarding the admission form of Lucknow University for B.Com Honors? Date of submission of form?
  6. How may I get details of my AIEEE application form? My registration number is 21210050
  7. How may I get details of my AIEEE application form? My registration number is 21210050
  8. What is the last date for the form submission and where can i get the form for CAT 2010 exam?
  9. How many seats are there for MBBS in Haryana PMT? How many seats reserved for ex-servicemen? Date of submission of the form?
  10. How to obtain KCET application form and last date of form submission?
  11. What is the date of sale of application form of NET December? Last date for submission of application form?
  12. Last date of form submission and date of JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Last date for the submission of application forms for WBJEE Exam?
  14. Last date of submission of application form for B.A. hounours?
  15. Date of sale of offline application forms? Last date of submission? How to get the form?
  16. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  17. How to get admission into NIFT?
  18. How can a B.Pharm student apply for a correspondence course?
4th June 2015, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Application form submission date for self financing UG programmes? Number of seats available for B.Com honors?

From which date ispat college sale the admission form for b.com 1year ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?