22nd March 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Details regarding the admission form of Lucknow University for B.Com Honors? Date of submission of form?

please tell me the complete details regarding the addmission form of lucknow university fr b.com honors and submission dte.

24th March 2011, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding the admission form of Lucknow University for B.Com Honors? Date of submission of form?

sir,
i want to ask about lucknow university that in which date i can purchase b.com(commerce) form and what is the last date of submit the form.And what the minimum percentage should be in 12th class for taking addmission in lucknow university.also tell me what the cost of form and from where i can take this form?
26th March 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding the admission form of Lucknow University for B.Com Honors? Date of submission of form?

when admissions forms for b.sc. (geology) are available??
30th March 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

wat is the last date for submitting the form for B.Sc ???
7th April 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

when are the admission forms going to out?
12th April 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

when lucknow univercity forms abileble
14th April 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

what is starting date to apply to take admition in B.A.& which cources are offred for B.A.
22nd April 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

When B.sc. Form comes out. What course offered in B.sc.
25th April 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

what is starting date to apply to take admission in B,a,in English honors and what courses are offered in B,a,
28th April 2011, 02:46 PM

Smile Re: Details regarding the admission form of Lucknow University for B.Com Honors? Date of submission of form?

When avalaible lucknow univercity form2011 for mba?
30th April 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of b.a form of lucknow university
3rd May 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission date in b.com?
5th May 2011, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Bs.c form date
5th May 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

please tell me all the details regarding application form of b.sc....
10th May 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Re: Details regarding the admission form of Lucknow University for B.Sc Honors? Date of submission of form?
12th May 2011, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

please tell me B.SC form distribution date
15th May 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir when r we getting bsc form?
15th May 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

when we will get M.Sc admission form? and is it available online?
16th May 2011, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

details regarding the application form BSc(Hons)math group ,date of submission of form
16th May 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir
when avalaible MS.C form.pls tall me last date of MS.C form.
17th May 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to ask that when will be the forms of b.sc will be available and also the submission of the form
23rd May 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to ask that when will the b.sc form be available and what would be it' cost?
24th May 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

FROM WHERE WE SHOULD GET THE ADMISSION FORM FOR B.COM?
24th May 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to ask you msc admission form.plz inform me
24th May 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about admission form in b.a. lucknow college.
1st June 2011, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

wat is the percentage for taking admission in bcom in lucknow university & where and how to fill the forms online & wat is the cost of the form?
1st June 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Is maths necessary till class 10 to do B.Com(Hons.)??
2nd June 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

When avalaible lucknow univercity form2011 for bsc ?
10th June 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

form of msc geology hons
11th June 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

minimum % in class 12 for getting admission in lucknow university
19th June 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to do B.A. from lucknow university. What is the minimum % to get admission, I have scored 65% in intermediate from UP board
3rd July 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

i would like to know the fees of m.sc microbiology?govt. And private
17th April 2012, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

When available Msc physics online date submission form?
30th April 2017, 08:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Com. (Hons) or Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) is an undergraduate commerce (accounts) course. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th in any stream from a recognized board.

IMPORTANT DATES

=> Date of issue of application form: 22 March 2017

=> Last date of submission of Application form: End of April 2017

Official Website: www.lkouniv.ac.in/

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Lucknow University Main Building, University Road, Babuganj, Hasanganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007
Phone: 088086 15285
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?