10th November 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Application form for UPSC Special Railway entrance exam?

pls send me applicatiom form for upsc special railway exam....please send the form to me

11th November 2011, 02:46 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application form for UPSC Special Railway entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pls send me applicatiom form for upsc special railway exam....please send the form to me
SCRA Stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices and this examination is Conducted by UPSC, Every year.

If you are Interested to apply for this examination, then you have to passed in your 12Th examination or in Graduation degree course with First or Second Division.

So, You have to complete your 12Th and Graduate degree course with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination. Final year Appearing candidates are also apply for SCRA Examination.

Age Eligiblity :

To apply for SCRA Examination, You have to attained the age of 17 Years and Not have attained the age of 21 Years.

Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

About Notification :

The Notification of SCRA Examination was already Updated in the official website and the last date of apply for SCRA Examination : 21/Nov/2011.

The examination will be held on 29/Jan/2012.

Those who are Interested, May fill the SCRA Application form Online by visit the official website.

You can Only fill the application form Online because no other mode of application should be Accepted by UPSC.

So, please fill the SCRA Application form Online and for more information please check official website :

http://upsc.gov.in
11th November 2011, 03:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friend,
To apply for the Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination, conducted by the union public service commission, click here
12th November 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i m going to appear for 12 exams on 2012. can i appear for scra ies exam of 2012?
22nd December 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

i m going to appear for 12 exams on next year i m from commerce stream so for which exam should give in railway & when it will conducted
29th January 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, I have completed MBA(FIN) from Pune university and wishes to appear for railways in Accounts department, will you please guide me at the earliest.

Miss Nikita.
29th January 2012, 09:50 PM
vimal34

Smile Re: Application form for UPSC Special Railway entrance exam?

SCRA Stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices and this examination is Conducted by UPSC, Every year.

If you are Interested to apply for this examination, then you have to passed in your 12Th examination or in Graduation degree course with First or Second Division.

So, You have to complete your 12Th and Graduate degree course with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination. Final year Appearing candidates are also apply for SCRA Examination.

Age Eligiblity :

To apply for SCRA Examination, You have to attained the age of 17 Years and Not have attained the age of 21 Years.

Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

About Notification :

The Notification of SCRA Examination was already Updated in the official website and the last date of apply for SCRA Examination : 21/Nov/2011.

The examination will be held on 29/Jan/2012.

Those who are Interested, May fill the SCRA Application form Online by visit the official website.

You can Only fill the application form Online because no other mode of application should be Accepted by UPSC.

So, please fill the SCRA Application form Online and for more information please check official website :

http://upsc.gov.in
30th April 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

i appered 12 exam,i am from science steam,so for which exam should give in railway and when it will conducted?
16th September 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Poonam Singh, 25year old. Can i apply for railways jobs if yes then how can i appear? Please [email protected]@gmail.com
31st October 2012, 02:52 PM
Sandeep thakral

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?