25th April 2012, 11:55 AM
bbbls266905_ecdrid

Which areas should I concentrate for the Entrance Exam for MA in English?

What are the areas that i should look for 2012 M.A English entrance.

Related Questions:
  1. Books for M.A. English of J.N.U? Important topics in the syllabus?
  2. On which areas to concentrate more in GRE and TOEFL exam?
  3. Last 10 years question papers of GATE ECE? On which areas should I concentrate more?
  4. Which books are preferable for AIEEE exam? On which areas to concentrate more on?
  5. How should I self study for CLAT and NLU-D entrance exam? Which areas should I concentrate more? Which study material to use?
  6. What are the areas to be focussed on in order to get placed in Infosys?
  7. What are the areas in which I have to concentrate for aptitude round in Satyam
  8. How can I improve my English writing, spoken and communication skills?
  9. How to prepare for MBA and which should be given more preference?
  10. Job in Airport customs office after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission in B.Ed after doing BSc?
  12. What are the things need to be concentrate to study PG M.A in English literature in abroad? -- [New]
  13. In which subject should I concentrate for NCRA-TIFR entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?
  14. Eligibility for admission in iist college? ow much should i get in ISAT entrance exam?what are the subjects that i have to concentrate on?
  15. In which area should I concentrate more for Aptitude exam?
  16. How can I study for the campus placement so that I would be able to crack the aptitude test?
  17. On which subjects should I focus to become a good software engineer? I am a student of B.Tech CS
  18. Can I get admission in M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology? How much marks are needed in the entrance exam? Which subject should I concentrate more on?
24th August 2013, 11:28 AM
anjubali.12345

Default Re: Which areas should I concentrate for the Entrance Exam for MA in English?

Dear student if you want to get admission in MA english then you should try for entrance exam in Punjabi university patiala, GNDU amritsar and Punjab university chandigarh. As these are the utmost knowledged universities which are appropriate for you. these test are conducted in may-june months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?