26th June 2014, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

In which subject should I concentrate for NCRA-TIFR entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?

Hello
Does anybody applied for NCRA-TIFR ..?
pls discuss abt the preparation for the written exam..
which subjects to concentrate for the exam..????

Related Questions:
  1. Inat-09 (ncra) Sample papers, where to get them?
  2. Is it possible to do integrated Ph.D course in Physics after B.Tech course? Does GATE provide this opportunity?
  3. What is the next step to become an Astronaut after passing 10th?
  4. Which are the top colleges in India for Astronomy or Astrophyics
  5. What kind of opportunities are available after completing MSc Astrophysics? What would be the range of salary? Names of institutes offering the course?
  6. Which are the colleges in India offering the course in Astrophysics? What should I do in order to opt for Astrophysics?
  7. Scope of Astrophysics in India? Names of the institutes which offer master program in Space Program research opportunities?
  8. How to prepare for PG entrance exam of TIFR?
  9. How to prepare for IIT JAM, TIFR and JNU entrance? Minimum rank required to get admission in these esteemed institutes
  10. How to get MSc with PhD in Botany?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria of TIFR and ISRO entrance exams for Diploma holder in E&TC Engineering? -- [New]
  12. TIFR Integrated Ph.D(Biology) entrance exam question papers of previous year?
  13. Syllabus and pattern of TIFR entrance exam for Integrated M.Sc+Ph.D in Chemistry entrance exam?
  14. Can I get admission in M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology? How much marks are needed in the entrance exam? Which subject should I concentrate more on? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which Books should I prepare for various Entrance Exams of M.Sc?
  16. How to prepare for CDAC? On which subject should I more concentrate on?
  17. Topics for TIFR entrance exam for integrated Ph.D?
  18. How should I prepare for upcoming GATE Exam? Which subjects should I concentrate more for this?
19th October 2017, 11:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which subject should I concentrate for NCRA-TIFR entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?

It will depend on the area of study and qualification. Normally, it will be according to your post graduation stream.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and you have to prepare according to the syllabus of the given subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?