1st August 2019, 10:58 AM
sivatumati

Availability of different government job's entrance exams based on post graduation?

I have completed my post graduation with MBA and scored 76%. Graduation with 56%. Am I eligible for all government exams with post graduation percentage? Which all government exams are there for which minimum educational criteria is post graduation?

5th August 2019, 02:54 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of different government job's entrance exams based on post graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for various government jobs recruitment examination as per the educational qualification.

For most of the government jobs the required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination. You can appear for the examination conducted to get jobs in Banking, Railway, SSC and other sector.
11th August 2019, 12:42 PM
sivatumati

Default Re: Availability of different government job's entrance exams based on post graduation?

I’m completed my post graduation mba with 76% graduation 56 % .I can eligible for all government jobs with post graduation based qualification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?