12th December 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from one college to another under Anna University?

Can i transfer my college from 3rd year(anna univesity) to another college under the affiliation of anna university?? Both college is having the the same syllubus..

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to shift from Anna University Trichy(Shivani College) to Anna University Coimbatore?
  2. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  3. Why should I pay 3 years engineering course fee to get TC from college? What are the Anna University rules regarding transfer to another college?
  4. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to transfer the college after 1st year B.E from one college to another? Procedure to change the college through Anna University?
  6. Whether it is possible to transfer to SRM university in 2nd year or not?
  7. Rules and regulations to transfer from the college?
  8. How can I change colleges under Anna University?
  9. Can I get transfer form one college to another?
  10. What is the procedure which we need to follow for getting transfer while doing 2nd year college?
  11. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
  12. Transfer from self financing engineering to a government college is possible?
  13. Can I change my university to other university by credit transfer?
  14. Which institute offers 1 year B.Ed correspondence course?
  15. Can I get transfer to B.Tech Chemical while studying in 1st year B.Tech Petrochemical?
  16. From where to get NOC, College or University for doing PhD?
  17. Is it possible to get transfer from Kerala University to a good college after doing MBA under Kerala University?
  18. Which college in Anna University I am supposed to get under sports quota after getting 171.5 cutoff marks?
12th December 2015, 08:34 PM
maakaladla

Default Re: Can I transfer from one college to another under Anna University?

According to my point of view,you can not transfer the university as you reach the 3rd year of course.

Only 1st and 2nd year candidate can transfer the university/college with the same board.

But you can discuss it with your own as well as in other college in which you want to get admission.
If they satisfy then you can apply for it.

only you have to do is prepare transfer certificate to your own college and send it to another in which you want to apply.
13th December 2015, 05:33 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

For such thing you have to be taken a special permission from university and if they agree for this only than you can do such this thing. But for this you should have a very strong reason, then university think about your matter other wise they will straightly said you no about this.
If the University say Yes for this than you have to be need two documents from your previous college which are NOC and Migration.
NOC (No objection Certificate) is a proof of this thing that the college has not any objection regarding your this step and you are free to do this.
Migration Certificate is also very necessary for your migration from college to another, that will be a evidence that the college migrate your from this college to that. So you have need these documents during this process. So Collect these documents after taking permission from the university and submit them to the new college where you want to take admission.
15th December 2015, 11:17 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

This decision depends on the dean of the university either they allow or not.
But according to me they will not permit you to do the following procedure. This option is available for only first and second year students not other than that.
just you should do is actually prepare transport qualification for a very own college or university and also post that to a different where you need to apply.
31st December 2018, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my two years BE CSE in an autonomous college affiliated to Anna University. I have completed my next two years in deemed university. Am I eligible to pursue ME CSE in Anna University?
17th June 2019, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

When will annauniversity engineering college transfer website open?
21st June 2019, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

When will the anna University engineering college transfer date open?
11th August 2019, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from Anna university to VISVESVARAYA university after my first year completion of BE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?