26th September 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

List of government jobs for M.Pharmacy post graduate? In which entrance exams to appear?

Hi Sir.....I'm a M.pharmacy post graduate in Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance. May I know list of Government jobs applicable for me and also The entrance exams for Government jobs.....??

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government Jobs, Bank Jobs and Civil Jobs held in a year for which Graduates are eligible?
  2. Difference between Post graduate & Post graduate diploma? Post graduate diploma is applicable for government jobs?
  3. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  4. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
  5. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  6. Which government exams should an EEE graduate answer to get government jobs?
  7. What I have to do to get a Job after completion of BCA course?
  8. PG Diploma in Computer science after B.Sc and PGDM?
  9. Are there any government exams for Statistics Graduates?
  10. Which are the entrance exams for government jobs? I am interested in Teaching
  11. How can I get a good job after completing Undergraduate BCA with 55.53 marks and Post graduate MCA with 74% marks?
  12. Am I eligible for post graduation or for government exams?
  13. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  14. Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?
  15. Which Jobs and Which Exams can a B.Com Graduate appear for?
  16. Which course should I do if I am a commerce student?
  17. For what entrance exams am I applicable to get government jobs? Types of entrance exams for which I need to apply for better jobs?
  18. List of government job entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
30th September 2014, 08:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs for M.Pharmacy post graduate? In which entrance exams to appear?

M.Pharmacy is a research oriented course and you will have opportunities in Junior Research Fellowships under various government organisations. Hence, apply for those JRF which are related to your field.

Most of the government jobs in Pharmaceutical field requires only D.Pharm or B.Pharm and post is mainly Pharmacist for which you can also apply, if you have registration under PCI.

For JRF mostly those who are GPAT qualified are considered for admission and those who are CSIR NET are also preffered for JRF with stipend. You can also go for Ph.D in your field and become a scientist in pharmaceutical science.

You will have very good scope in private sector. There are many research labs which recruit M.Pharma candidates for Research and Development. Hence, I think you should opt for private jobs rather than government job, if you are a M.Pharma passed out.

M.Pharma level jobs are very rare in government organisation and also salary is not good compared to private jobs. Hence, go for private jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?