18th September 2011, 12:39 AM
rohitindreamz

Which upcoming Exams can I appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?

I am in final year, seventh semester, Mechanical branch. please tell me what are the upcoming exams that i can answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Government Exams I can appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Does it worth for me of doing ICWAI course being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to apply for Jobs in Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Which course is a better choice for me between ME and MBA being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?
  6. Which Exams can I appear for being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Detailed Information regarding upcoming JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering?
  8. Procedure to get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Mechanical based Companies in Coimbatore to do project being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Which are the companies offering internship? I am pursuing mechanical engineering course final year
  11. Procedure to join Defence Job being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to do final year project in automobile companies like Hyundai, Tata, Maruthiand? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  13. Required Eligibility criteria to join Indian Army being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. What is the eligibility for RRB exam? I am a final year candidate pursuing B.Tech in electrical engineering -- [New]
  15. Shall I apply for upcoming KAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Degree?
  16. How to take admission for BE in Aeronautical Engineering being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to join NPTI Training courses for Mechanical Engineering being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can I apply for the position of Section Engineer pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
8th November 2011, 11:05 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which upcoming Exams can I appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?

dear friend,

you can appear for various PSU exams.
just prepare it well because its required great preparation.
like npcil,iocl,bhel and in many more companies you can get the opportunity.
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?