28th February 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

In which year should I write the RRB entrance exam? I am a B.E mechanical 2nd year student

Sir, i'm be-mech second year student. When the year, i will write the rrb exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for GATE while in 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Can I write NDF entrance exam? I am a intermediate 2nd year student
  3. Can I apply for Ticket Examiner post in Railway being a Polytechnic(CE) 2nd year student? When RRB exam will be conducted?
  4. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  5. Last chance to write 3rd year BBA exam?
  6. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  7. Which are the programmes for mechanical engineering in HAL? Is there any vacancy for 2nd year students?
  8. Can I appear for Officer Entrance Exam after completion of my 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. When and how to apply for M.Tech if I am studying 2nd year CSE? Am I eligible to write the exam in 3rd year itself?
  10. Which recruitment exam is easier between BSNL, RRB and GATE? Syllabus of these recruitment exams? What kind of job is offered to B.E.(ECE) student?
  11. Is In-plant training necessary for 2nd year Mechanical branch students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in different IITs? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student
  13. How to write SCRA exam if I am a intermediate 2nd year student
  14. What are the jobs available after completing my graduation? I am a student of B.E Mechanical 2nd year
  15. Names of the books for IPS? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering
  16. Entrance exam to study B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat Technical University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student? -- [New]
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Date of RRB entrance exam? How can I prepare for the exam? Is the exam valid for core job?
29th February 2012, 01:36 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which year should I write the RRB entrance exam? I am a B.E mechanical 2nd year student

dear friend,

Eligibility criteria for RRB entrance exam :-

The minimum eligibility criteria for attending the Railway recruitment board exam is that the candidates should have completed the graduation in any discipline. The candidates should have secured the graduation from nay recognized university or college. Hence you cannot attend the railway recruitment board exam unless and until you finish your graduation. The candidate should have secured the age of 18 years and should not exceed the age of 30 years while attending the exam. The candidates who belong to the reserved categories are allowed relaxations in the case of age.

A relaxation of 5 years is given for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. Again the minimum qualifications will vary according to the positions and number of positions which are vacant in the railways. The candidates are needed to attend the written examination which will be generally an objective type exam as part f the selection criteria. The test will generally cover the areas of General Arithmetic, Analytical and Quantitative Skills, General Awareness and Language skills.

The candidates can log in to the official website of the Railways for further information on the various vacancies and the number of posts which are vacant and the general recruitment procedure involved in it and all.

~regards~
priyo
14th April 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which year should I write the RRB entrance exam? I am a B.E mechanical 2nd year student

sir,whats the eligibility criteria for be BE students?
8th December 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

iam studing 2nd b.tech am i able to write RRB exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?