19th October 2011, 07:28 AM
sakthivel304

Which Government Exams I can appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?

i am studying in final year mechanical engg i want to what are goverment exam write to final year mechanical engg students

Related Questions:
  1. Which upcoming Exams can I appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Does it worth for me of doing ICWAI course being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to apply for Jobs in Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Which course is a better choice for me between ME and MBA being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?
  6. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  7. How to get a government job in Karnataka? Which all exams to write?
  8. Which exams can I give while in final year Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Which Exams can I appear for being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream?
  11. Which are the central government entrance exams? I am doing final year engineering -- [New]
  12. Eligibility for Government Posts being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best Government Jobs for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Procedure to get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. List of Mechanical based Companies in Coimbatore to do project being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Which are the companies offering internship? I am pursuing mechanical engineering course final year
  17. Procedure to join Defence Job being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to do final year project in automobile companies like Hyundai, Tata, Maruthiand? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
21st October 2011, 06:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Government Exams I can appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?

There are many government exams which you can appear while in the final year of engineering. You can apply for the bank jobs. You can apply for positions such as Clerk, PO etc. You can also appear for the PSU exams. This will help you to get employed in various government companies such as BHEL, SAIL, NTPC etc. You can also apply for the UPSC exams like IES and SSC exams.
20th November 2011, 01:49 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Government Exams I can appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?

Hello Sudha,

As you are in final year and if you want govt jobs then you should write GATE-2012 as till now three companies 1) BHEL(GATE 2013) 2) INDIAN OIL 3) NTPC 4)DRDO 5) ISRO 6)BARC is recruiting engineer trainee through gate score only. SO prepare for gate exam properly.

other than gate you can try for jobs in Main PSU'S company like BSNL,BEL,SAIL,EIL.ISRO,DRDO,MTNL,ONGC,ECIL,INDIAN DEFENCE SERVICE

Elgiblity criteria vary from company to company so better to have minimum 65% in b.tech. degree

As far as the UPSC exams are concerned, you may write the following:
1)Civil Service Exam
2)Engineering Service Exam
3)Combined Defense Service Exam

After graduate, you will be eligible for the post of probationary officer in public sector banks also. To be an probationary officer in most of the public sector banks, you must have scored a minimum of 55% in the bachelors degree examination.

To know more about psu companies BHEL,NTPC, INDIAN OIL who is recruiting through GATE-2012,
CLICK HERE.

ALL THE BEST!!!
30th December 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i m studying in final year of mechanical engg diploma . what r the forms available for government jobs now?
14th January 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

which exams i can appear being a candidate of instrumentation engg. branch through gate exam?
4th October 2012, 07:03 PM
ma_siddiqui

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakthivel304 View Post
i am studying in final year mechanical engg i want to what are goverment exam write to final year mechanical engg students
You can write all the UPSC exams in the final year but make sure that at your commencement of training , you must have your degree in hand .

you can go for:

Civil Services
CDS
CPF
26th September 2019, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for psu exams... Is there any separate registration or by gate score our councling will be held
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?