9th February 2018, 12:26 AM
Ashok burde

Availability of jobs for B.Tech Chemical Engineering at Pune location?

Sir, I am B.Tech in Chemical Engineering, pass-out in 2016 and still I have no job. What should I do for getting job in private company at Pune location? Which chemical companies are there in Pune in which I can try?

Related Questions:
  1. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  2. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  4. Total expenses to study BTech(Chemical Engineering)? How much loan will be granted?
  5. How many BTech(Chemical Engineering) seats are available in Pondicherry Engineering College? -- [New]
  6. What is best after BSc chemical engineering and MSc organic cheistry? Can I do chemical engineering in Pune University
  7. What are the jobs in Chennai for chemical engineering students?
  8. How much does it costs to study BTech(Chemical Engineering)? How much loan will be granted?
  9. How to do PG after completing Chemical Engineering from Pune?
  10. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  11. Chances of job posting at Hyderabad after training at ISRO?
  12. Which institute can i get after scoring 444 in Instrumentation and with 871 rank?
  13. What is the future scope in India for Petroleum and Chemical Engineering?
  14. Whether a girl candidate can get Government jobs after Diploma Chemical Engineering course?
  15. Detailed information about ME(Chemical Engineering) course?
  16. In Chemical Engineering stream how many jobs are available?
  17. Job opportunities through BTech(Chemical Engineering) course? Is it a best branch to study in BTech?
  18. Universities offering MS(Chemical Engineering) in America?
15th May 2018, 10:10 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of jobs for B.Tech Chemical Engineering at Pune location?

Pune has numerous small scale and MNCs related to IT, Automobile, Manufacturing and Chemical.

Here, you will find many chemical industries in which you can apply for job. Some of those are listed here.

Deccan Mechanical & Chemical Industries
Address: 78, Bhosari M I D C, Bhosari, Pune, Maharashtra 411026
Phone: 020 2712 0994

Sudarshan Chemical Industries Ltd.
Address: 162, Wellesley Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
Phone: 020 2622 6200

Paras Chemical Industries

Address: 1/2 Veer Bharat Society, No. 497/1 Shabbir Lane, Near Old Motar Stand, Bhawani Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411002
Phone: 020 2645 0001

Aquapharm Chemicals Private Limited
Address: 9th & 10th Floor, Amar Synergy,, 12-B, Sadhu Vaswani Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
Phone: 020 6609 0000

CANPEX Chemicals PVT LTD
Address: 123, Nana Peth, Near Ashok Chowk, Pune, Maharashtra 411002
Phone: 020 2635 1200

Melzer Chemicals Private Limited
Address: S. No. 132/2 & 3, Plot No. 22, Gulmohar Park, ITI Road, Anudh, Pune, Maharashtra 411007
Phone: 020 4100 4800
15th May 2018, 03:59 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of jobs for B.Tech Chemical Engineering at Pune location?

You simply have to go through the various employment news and official website of core companies to know the vacancy details. If there is any vacancy in any company, you just have to download the recruitment advertisement and go through the selection process.
Basically, you have to fill the application form and submit the same before the due date. Also, pay the application fee within the due period. After that, you have to appear in written examination followed by an interview and medical fitness test.
Here are some companies where you can apply for the job in Pune:

Paras Chemical Industries

Address: 1/2 Veer Bharat Society, No. 497/1 Shabbir Lane, Near Old Motar Stand, Bhawani Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411002

Melzer Chemicals Private Limited

Address: 12, Veer Nimbkar Society 80/4, Baner Road, Aundh, Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra 411007

Bhushilpa Chemicals Private Limited

Address: 1194/14a, Tulsi Bhavan, Shivaji Nagar, Opposite D Mangal Karyalaya, Shivaji Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411005
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?