14th April 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

How much does it costs to study BTech(Chemical Engineering)? How much loan will be granted?

I want to study BTech in Chemical Engineering. I want to take loan for my education. Kindly tell me about the cost of BTech Chemical Engineering. And also tell me what amount of loan I will get?

11th May 2018, 08:46 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much does it costs to study BTech(Chemical Engineering)? How much loan will be granted?

The fee structure for B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) course varies from university to university. The fee structure will be based on several factors like Qualify of education offered, facilities provided, etc.,. The maximum amount of education loan that you can get for pursuing B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering) course is Rs. 10 lakhs.
11th May 2018, 05:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much does it costs to study BTech(Chemical Engineering)? How much loan will be granted?

Tuition fee at different engineering colleges varies and amount of loan required will be according to the fee structure. Just make sure you have secured admission at a recognized college.

Also, your previous loans will be taken into account to calculate the amount, which can be granted. Getting a loan will also depend in the guarantor and the collateral security.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?