23rd November 2015, 01:45 AM
Akshay rajani

Information about next interview date, location and eligibility for Customs Officer job?

I want to know about the next interview date and location and also the eligibility criteria and also want to know that on which exam base they make the selection and know about the course detail and previous year paper.

29th November 2015, 07:15 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about next interview date, location and eligibility for Customs Officer job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshay rajani View Post
I want to know about the next interview date and location and also the eligibility criteria and also want to know that on which exam base they make the selection and know about the course detail and previous year paper.
Custom Officers are recruited on the basis of Civil Services Exam.

The exam is conducted by UPSC every year once for recruitment of posts like IAS, IFS, IRS, IPS, Custom Officer, etc.

This job comes under Group A category of IAS.

So, if you are qualified for Interview then you will get Call Letter.

In Call letter, interview date and location will be clearly mentioned.

For getting qualified for interview, you will have to pass CSAT and Main Exam of Civil Services.

Some of the best books for preparation of Civil Services Exam are:

Trishna's CSAT: Supercourse in English Language Comprehension and Reading Comprehension (English) 1st Edition (Paperback)
Rs. 215

General Studies for Civil Services Preliminary Examination (Paper 2) 2015 (English) 1st Edition (Paperback)
Rs. 740

Indian Economy for Civil Services Examination (English) 6th Edition (Paperback)
Rs. 378
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?