24th April 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Total expenses to study BTech(Chemical Engineering)? How much loan will be granted?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BTech in Chemical Engineering. I want to take loan for my education. Kindly tell me about the cost of BTech Chemical Engineering. And also tell me what amount of loan I will get? Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  2. Whether a candidate is eligible to get amount against accidental purpose in education loan granted by SBI?
  3. Whether a candidate is eligible to get amount against accidental purpose in education loan granted by Punjab National Bank?
  4. Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?
  5. List of Banks/Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan to study BSc(Aeronautical Science) in LeTourneau University? Expenses cover in Education Loan?
  6. Whether Education Loan includes travelling expenses in case of study in Abroad?
  7. Bank deducts few amount in sanctioned education loan? Should I apply for an education loan above total expenses?
  8. Total expenses in doing B.E. from Private/Governmental college? Can we get loans for doing B.E. from any institution? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get an Education Loan to study BS in USA? Total expenses of BS in USA?
  10. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS in KIIT University? Total fee expenses of this course?
  11. What would be the total expenses of BTech(IT) course? -- [New]
  12. Expenses covered under United Superb Education Loan Scheme for BTech course?
  13. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?
  14. How much does it costs to study BTech(Chemical Engineering)? How much loan will be granted?
  15. Expenses covered under Karnataka Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. Expenses covered under Syndicate Bank Education Loan scheme?
  17. Expenses covered under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  18. Total expenses to study MBBS course in India?
27th May 2018, 10:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total expenses to study BTech(Chemical Engineering)? How much loan will be granted?

The fee expenses for pursing B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) course varies from university to university. The fee structure of B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) course in any college / university will be based on the quality of education offered, facilities provided, etc.,. The maximum amount of education loan that you can get for studies in India is Rs. 10 lakhs and for studies in Abroad, it is Rs. 20 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?