8th February 2012, 02:43 PM
dipsvaisakh

Available Job Opportunities in Indian Railway after completion of 10+2?

what kind of jobs are available in INDIAN RAILWAY MAIL SERVICE for +2 pass out students?

1. Available Job Opportunities in Indian Railway after completion of 10+2?
  2. Job Opportunities in Indian Railway after completion of 10th class or 10+2?
  3. Job Opportunities for me in Indian Railway having completed BE in IT? Do I need to appear for Entrance Exam for this?
  4. Job opportunities in Indian Railways for Information Technology students?
  5. Job opportunities in Indian Railway after B.Tech. in ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get a job in Indian Railway while being a candidate of B.Com?
  7. Information regarding Job Opportunities in Railway Department after completion of Intermediate?
  8. Information regarding Job Opportunities in Railway Department after completion of MBA in HR?
  9. Job opportunities in Indian Railway for Biotechnology students?
  10. Job opportunities in Indian Railway for a female candidate who has secured 72% in Intermediate PCM?
  11. After MSc Chemistry any good jobs available?
  12. Any opportunities for B.Tech Biotechnology students in Indian Railway? Can I try other jobs in Indian Railway which are unrelated to Biotechnology?
  13. Job opportunities in Eastern Railway for Diploma Electronics Engineer? -- [New]
  14. Can I get Job in Indian Railway after completion of Hotel Management degree?
  15. Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force for women after completion of BE in IT?
  16. What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this?
  17. Can I get any job in Indian Railways after the completion of B.Com?
  18. Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT? What are the job opportunities for diploma holders in Railways?
14th March 2012, 02:11 PM

Default Re: Available Job Opportunities in Indian Railway after completion of 10 2?

I am student of b.com 1 year . Is thier any vacancy available in railway for which i can apply?
14th March 2012, 02:15 PM

Default Re: Available Job Opportunities in Indian Railway after completion of 10 2?

I am student of b.com 1 year.Is thier any vacancy available for which i can apply?
22nd March 2012, 12:26 PM

Hi,,,,,,
this is rupesh kumar and 10 2 pass out student i want get job in railway .
Plese tell me about railway jobs after 10 2 for which i can apply
27th March 2012, 06:38 PM
Denny_Crane

Default Re: Available Job Opportunities in Indian Railway after completion of 10+2?

The job opportunities after Bsc IT are not too much.
Because IT firms get Engineers with a professional degree,
so who would want to place a bet on Graduate.
However if you are competent enough you can definitely
get a job in some IT firm or software companies.
I would suggest you to go for Higher studies like
MCA, MscIT or MBA which would increase your knowledge.
Then you will have lot many job options available.
MCA would be the best one
21st April 2012, 10:01 AM

Sir I m 10 2 passed student with PCM above 85% . Can u plzz send me the details to join railway at my e-mail [email protected]
21st April 2012, 10:03 AM

I m 10 2 pass out with PCM above 85% . I want a job in railways . Kindle send me the details ...
Thank You.
25th April 2012, 10:08 PM

I am 10 2 pass out with PCM 83%,19 years old person. i want job in indian railway.kindly send me the details at my e mail [email protected]
30th April 2012, 04:05 PM

dear sir i am a 10 2 class pass student.my marks r 95% in PCM.i wants this job very much
19th May 2012, 07:48 PM

i am swati salomi ekka.i am 12th pass out.plzz inform me if there is vacanccy.
26th May 2012, 11:13 AM

is there any job or a course in the field of railways after completion 10th with 80% marks?
18th June 2012, 09:34 AM

is there any jobs or a course in railway after completion 10 2 with 80'/.
30th June 2012, 11:26 AM

Hello sir i am a student of B.SC SCience is there Vacancy In Railway plz inform me
6th July 2012, 05:31 PM

Hai sir,I am nirosha I finiesh 2 std any job for me
6th July 2012, 05:33 PM

is there any jobs in railway after completion 10 to with 80'/.
6th July 2012, 05:39 PM

Re: Available Job Opportunities in Indian Railway after completion of 10 2?

is there any jobs or a course in railway after completion 10 2 with 80'/.
10th July 2012, 09:01 PM

is there is any job opportunities in INDIAN Railway for BSc Physics students now?
15th August 2012, 09:02 PM

What are the post available in Indian Railway for B.Sc with computer science pass out. Please reply in my [email protected]
24th August 2012, 10:47 PM

sir, i m complete 10 2 science stream with 73%.pls reply in my email id. [email protected]
27th August 2012, 02:51 PM

sir i have 12 completed by pcm what kind of post get in indian railway. plz tell me answer soon!
30th September 2012, 06:47 PM

i am applicant for the job in railway. I have good qualifaction in 12. If you will give me chance i will prove i am best candidate for this job.
25th October 2012, 10:53 AM

Hello Sir! Myself Nisha completed my Engg in computer Technology this year thats 2012 ! is there any vacancies in my field! i know c, c , oracle 11g & D2k (Developer 2000 kit) !
plz do inform me if there r vacancies!
28th October 2012, 12:22 PM

i am a student of III rd year B.sc Microbiology for which job is suitable for me in Railway ?
13th November 2012, 04:55 PM
ckpranav

Default Re: Available Job Opportunities in Indian Railway after completion of 10+2?

Is there any job for after completed +2?
14th November 2012, 11:08 AM
vikasjha39

Originally Posted by dipsvaisakh View Post
what kind of jobs are available in INDIAN RAILWAY MAIL SERVICE for +2 pass out students?
HI!
After passing 12th you have two option you can apply through
> U.P.S.C (For S.C.R,A)
> Railway Recruitment Board(R.R.B)

Friend for S.C.R.A you have to pass 12th with Physics and maths stream with minimum 50% marks.

Age should be 17-21 year.

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

Friend after passing 12th you can apply through R.R.B for T.T.E

For date of notification read employment newspaper daily..

Age limit for T.T.E is 17-25 year.

ALL THE BEST!
30th November 2012, 09:24 PM

i,m student of BBA and i want to get a govt. Job so please give me suggestions regarding govt jobs.
9th December 2012, 11:20 PM

sir I am passed 12th with P.C.M with 71.6 percent . for what post i get in it
11th January 2013, 12:27 PM

Hai I am JAGAN my qualification is 2 pass my percentage is 80 I want the railway job in southern railway department so please I want one railway job which I can apply please reply me
8th February 2013, 07:37 PM

I am student of b.com 2 year . Is thier any vacancy available in railway for which i can apply?
12th June 2013, 10:45 PM

Sir,i am athulya gopal my qualification is completed in 2 pass my percentage 66%.i want the railway job in southern railway department so please i want one railway job which i can apply.please sir reply me
28th December 2013, 02:56 PM
Sujith sindu s

Smile Re: Available Job Opportunities in Indian Railway after completion of 10+2?

Sir, I m 10 pass out with PCM above 87% . I want a job in railways .i wnt to lke this job pls inform me my id is [email protected] thn i do any job very well thts my confidence.. Thank You
2nd February 2014, 12:22 AM

Sir, my name is Ch.Srikanth my qualification is 2 science with diploma in computer applications.my tenth percentage is 62% and my 2 percentage is 53%. I want a job in southern railway so pleas kindly sent me the information about the railway jobs which I can apply. My gmail is ([email protected]) thank you sir.
7th March 2014, 10:49 AM

Sir, i had complited 10 2 nd now i m in bca....but i want to become a TTE in railway...so can u plz help me ....how can i becomes...?
28th April 2014, 08:20 PM

I am Srinibash Panigrahi,from sambalpur.I have completed my 2 science .what kind of job avilable for me?
18th May 2015, 07:18 AM

Sir,I am Ex Subedar S S Yadav,from Kanpur, completed 30 years service in Indian Army, having Intermediate with PCM and Graduation certificate issued from Indian Army. My DOB is 15 Jan 1963. I can get a suitable job in Indian Railway.
29th April 2019, 11:41 PM

Sir, I am Sk Abdul Majid my Education qulification is 10 12 passed,I am from Santiniketan. I Agree to any kind of Indian Railway job.
My contact number is 8250430969/8609099246 & [email protected]