26th September 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding Job Opportunities in Railway Department after completion of MBA in HR?

are there any railway jobs for mba freasher with hr major subject and wts the process for enterance exam

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Job Opportunities in Railway Department after completion of Intermediate?
  2. How can I apply for Railway Job after completing B.Pharmacy?
  3. Job Opportunities in Indian Railway for me after the completion of Engineering in IT? What procedure to follow and required eligibility criteria for this?
  4. Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT? What are the job opportunities for diploma holders in Railways?
  5. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech -- [New]
  6. Are there any vacancies in railway department after completing B.E ni Information Science?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  8. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  9. Top Colleges in India offering MBA in Aviation? Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  10. Available Job Opportunities in Indian Railway after completion of 10+2? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job Opportunities for an MBA candidate in Railway? Procedure to apply for these Jobs?
  12. Job Opportunities after the completion of MBA Program?
  13. Job Opportunities in Indian Railway after completion of 10th class or 10+2?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Tourism?
  15. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in HRM?
  16. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Marketing and HR?
  17. After completion of B.Tech should I do M.Tech or MBA? Which one is better and what are the government job opportunities?
  18. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course?
11th August 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding Job Opportunities in Railway Department after completion of MBA in HR?

Dear sir , I am 31 yrs old , after bsc Bio , done MBA hr ,doing private job. I am good in math ,reasoning ,Englisj, computer, ga. Now tell me is there vanacy for me in govt sector. My email id [email protected]
12th August 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding Job Opportunities in Railway Department after completion of MBA in HR?

Hi,

My name is Gaurav Madnani, and working with one of the leading MNC in the IT space. I have completed B.E (C.S) and having arounf 4 of exp. Not sure if i can explore any opportunity in Govt sector majorly in Indian Railway @ 29 age.

Do let me know in case of possible option for me.

Many thanks in advance.

Gaurav Madnani
[email protected]
13th December 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
my name is swaminathan ,working in a private concern. i have completed MBA ( HR and SYSTEMS), i want to get a job in indian railways @25 age
please let me know if there is any oppurtunity for me.
Thanks in advance
Swami nathan
[email protected]
5th March 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Myself Deepti, completed my MBA with HR major and marketing minor.
What are the opportunities to apply for Govt. job in Indian railways??
My email Id: [email protected]
10th March 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I have completed DMLT and BSc MLT now I m working under NRHM with a very low salary now I m traying a post under central govt.or state govt.e.g railway ,aids control socity etc but I have no found this post.what can I do sir ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?