1st November 2011, 11:43 AM
rohan p raj

What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this?

dear....
am a final year mechanical engineering student.I would like to get a job in Indian railway.May i know what i should do get a job in Indian Railway.
please tell me about the exams i should appear to get the job and also tell me about the good sites which will provide information about the Railway Job Vacancies.

thank you.....

Related Questions:
  1. Competitive exams available to get job in Indian Railway for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year?
  2. What kind of job is offered in Indian Railway for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  3. How to get a good government job after B.E in mechanical engineering?
  4. How to get a job in Indian Railway while being a candidate of B.Com?
  5. Job opportunities in Indian Railways for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Tips to prepare for Indian Railway recruitment exam?
  6. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  7. Information regarding Railway Exams? How to get a Railway Job?
  8. Exams for getting railways jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get a government job in Indian Railway or Air Force after completing diploma in mechanical in government college in Latur?
  10. Can I be eligible to write government railway exam? I am a final year CSE student
  11. What are the posts available in Indian Railway for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?
  12. Information about joining Loco Pilot job? -- [New]
  13. Can I become a Driver in Indian Railway if pursue Diploma Mechanical course?
  14. Recruitment exams available to get job in Indian Railway for B.E.(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) last year student?
  15. Complete details about IES exam?
  16. How to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. How to get a good job in northern railway after pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  18. Detailed information about job specification of Indian Foreign Service for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year candidate?
13th November 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this?

could i get a job in indian railway after complete my 3rd year in mechanical engineering.
29th November 2011, 06:45 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this?

for getting job in railway you will have to write IES EXAM.

Information about the vacancies for mechanical engineering in IES:

here i am attaching the list of all the vacancies under IES.
just have a look and you can get idea about vacancy for mechanical engineering
Attached Files
File Type: pdf vacancies of ies.pdf(1.90 MB, 734 views)
3rd December 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I am B.TECH final year student of computer science, can i fill the form of railway now?
5th December 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Hai sir i am completed my dme cource. Pls say the details about railway jobs.
17th December 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to get railway job for to sinsier my work and study in mechanical engg. Can i get a jab in railway, my gmail acc. is [email protected]
17th December 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I have a poor family and i want to jab in railway. So can i capable do this job.
My gmail acc [email protected]
21st December 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I have a poor family and i want to jab in railway. So can i capable do this job.

my e mail [email protected]
26th December 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

any way to get into railways without ies xam for b.tech student??? plz reply
28th January 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,im studing 3rd year mechanical for which book i have to prepare,how to prepare,can i eligible to attend the IES exam,i need previous year exam questions paper so which i hav to see.kindly inform me sir my mail id is [email protected]
17th March 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have completed my b.tech in electrical engineer could i eligible to written a IES exam
30th June 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Hiii.....
I am final year student in b.tech by mechanical branch. I want to know that how i can get job in goverment railway sector and which test i will have to qualify.
1st April 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir i get confused with upsc latest exam pattern,syllabus 2013 etc plz help me giving right information nd right website that from there i can get right information thanku sir my email [email protected]
10th June 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of ELECTRICAL Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information
10th June 2013, 10:06 PM
P.Swasthika jain

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan p raj View Post
dear....
am a final year mechanical engineering student.I would like to get a job in Indian railway.May i know what i should do get a job in Indian Railway.
please tell me about the exams i should appear to get the job and also tell me about the good sites which will provide information about the Railway Job Vacancies.

thank you.....
To get the job in the Indian Railway you have to appear for RRB Railway Recuirement Board exam and get qualified...then you hold the posting in your dept...you can also get promotion thereafter by appearing higher exams
18th June 2013, 12:47 PM

I am an mechical engineering student . what type of exam can i appear for railway?
17th July 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

can a mechanical engineer student write RRB exam to enter into INDIAN RAILWAY? PLEASE sent my request to my email [[email protected]].
2nd December 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR.....FOR MECH ENGN ....VARIOUS POST AVAILABLE....... DISCUSSION IN DETAIL.........
PLEASE
9th October 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i am final year student in mechanical engineering.what are the procedures that i have to follow to get a job in Indian railways.
20th October 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am 2nd year mechanical engineering student. Sir, suggest me how to prepare for entrance exams of INDIAN RAILWAYS and what tactics should i follow to achieve my success.
my mail id is [email protected]
16th November 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I completed (28yers) in army service now I am 45 yrs running my lost promotion sub/hony .capt how can join rpf
29th February 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY INTERMIDEATE WITH 65%
IS THERE IS ANY JOB IN RAILWAY DEPARTMENT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?