31st March 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities for me in Indian Railway having completed BE in IT? Do I need to appear for Entrance Exam for this?

I have completed my B.E. in I.T. in the year 2011 with first class. Can I know about work opportunities for me in Indian Railway. Do I need to go through a particular examination. Can you suggest something ?

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities in Indian Railway for me after the completion of Engineering in IT? What procedure to follow and required eligibility criteria for this?
  2. Job opportunities in Indian Railways for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Tips to prepare for Indian Railway recruitment exam?
  3. Job opportunities in Indian Railway for a female candidate who has secured 72% in Intermediate PCM?
  4. Job opportunities in Indian Railway after B.Tech. in ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Available Job Opportunities in Indian Railway after completion of 10+2?
  6. Job Opportunities in Indian Railway after completion of 10th class or 10+2?
  7. How to get a job in Indian Railway while being a candidate of B.Com?
  8. Job opportunities in Indian Railways for Information Technology students?
  9. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  10. What kind of job is offered in Indian Railway for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  11. What are the jobs in Indian Railway? I have done graduation in BSc
  12. Job opportunities in Indian Railway for Biotechnology students?
  13. Which job is better for me in Indian Railway?
  14. Any opportunities for B.Tech Biotechnology students in Indian Railway? Can I try other jobs in Indian Railway which are unrelated to Biotechnology?
  15. Job opportunities in Railway Recruitment Board for Diploma Electrical Engineer? -- [New]
  16. Can I get a job in Indian Railway after completing 12th with 70.2% with PCM
  17. Will it be possible to get a job in Indian Railway after completing BSc Nursing course?
  18. What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this?
1st April 2012, 12:58 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me in Indian Railway having completed BE in IT? Do I need to appear for Entrance Exam for this?

dear friend,

On the basis of written examination held on 16.10.11 at Hubli-Dharwad, Bangalore and Mysore for the above recruitment, candidates bearing the following Roll Numbers are being called for verification of their original documents, i.e. original certificates in support of their educational qualification, proof of age, community (SC/ST/OBC) etc, tallying the same with details and documents submitted in their original application, and checking their admit card, photograph, signature and handwriting etc.

The candidates are directed to report for the said verification from 5.12.2011 onwards as per schedule (of date & time) given, to Railway Recruitment Cell, DRM’s Office Compound, Hubli – 580 020.

~regards~
priyo
1st April 2012, 01:49 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me in Indian Railway having completed BE in IT? Do I need to appear for Entrance Exam for this?

Generally, Indian Railway recruits engineering graduated through Sr. Section Engineer
recruitment examination.

The recruitment examinations are conducted by all the Railway Recruitment Boards
(there are total 20 RRBs in the country) according to the vacancy/requirement
in the region of respective RRBs.

Presently, the application process for Sr. Section Engineer recruitment is in progress and
last date for receipt of application, is 24th April 2012.

Refer the employment notice attached herewith for details about this recruitment.

As you have completed B.E. in I.T. so you can apply for below mentioned two posts.

Post no. 20
Sr. Section Engineer (Signal)
and
Post no. 21
Sr. Section Engineer (Telecommunication)

Apart from Sr. Section Engineer examination, you can also join Indian Railway
through Engineering Services Examination which is conducted by UPSC every year.
The last date of receipt of Engineering Services Examination 2012 is
9th April 2012.
Apply as soon as possible.

Visit: http://www.upsc.gov.in/
http://upsconline.nic.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf employment_notice.pdf(272.9 KB, 82 views)
3rd March 2013, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in 8th sem B.E mechanical from L.e college,morbi,Gujarat. job opportunity in Indian Railway for me after the completion of engineering in mechanical? what procedure to follow and required eligibility criteria for this? Mayur Parmar from Morbi,Gujarat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?