29th August 2011, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Average marks and rank needed to get admitted in NIT or IIT through GATE exam?

What is average rank and marks needed for adimiting in a nit or iit through gate exam?

17th January 2012, 06:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Average marks and rank needed to get admitted in NIT or IIT through GATE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is average rank and marks needed for adimiting in a nit or iit through gate exam?
Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination administered and conducted jointly by the India Institute of Science and Seven India Instituttes of Technolgy on behalf of the National Co-ordination Board- GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministration of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.

GATE qualified candidates with Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture or master's degree in any branch of Science/mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications are eligible for admission to Master's degree programmes in Engineering/Technology/Architecture as well as far for
Doctoral programmes in relevant branches of Science with MHRD or other government scholarships/assistantships.

For more information you can visit:
http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/gate2012/
http://www.nitt.edu/home/academics/reporting/

You haven't mentioned which degree course (Master or Doctoral programmes) you want to purse in NIT or IIT. Hence, with little information on the aforesaid it is difficult to provide you with proper guidance for the admission. For different degree course the cut-off marks and ranks are different. However, normally you need to get 60% aggregate marks for pursuing any course in IIT or NIT in any of the centres across India.
18th March 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Average marks and rank needed to get admitted in NIT or IIT through GATE exam?

how much marks in gate would let me in nit-raipur for electronic branch ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?