21st May 2017, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

B.Arch student can pursue Actuarial science or not? Details and procedure of this course?

I am doing B.Arch right now. I am interested in doing Actuarial science I want to know if I can do it or not. I also want to know the details of the procedure of the course.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for pursing post graduation in Actuarial science after B.Com?
  2. Am I eligible to do Actuarial science after completion of B.Com as under graduation course?
  3. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the colleges in India to pursue UG course in Actuarial Science? Details about the colleges?
  5. How to pursue actuarial science program?
  6. Which are the good colleges in India to pursue UG course in Actuarial Science? Details about the colleges?
  7. How to pursue actuarial science after passing 10th?
  8. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Is it possible to do Post graduation in Actuarial Science after completing BBA?
  10. Are there any colleges in Kerala having Actuarial Science course?
  11. Universities/colleges having Actuarial Science courses in India? How to make a career in Actuarial Science being an economics graduate?
  12. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Post graduation in actuarial science after graduation in B.A Economics? Details about entrance exams for actuarial science?
  14. Distance learning institutes for post graduate Diploma and M.Sc in Actuarial Science?
  15. How to join coaching centers after doing MSc in Actuarial Science? What is the procedure to apply? I have completed BSc Hons Maths
  16. Is post graduation of any use to excel in Actuarial career?
  17. List of colleges offering post graduation in Actuarial science in India? How to prepare for the entrance tests of those colleges?
  18. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
22nd May 2017, 01:35 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Arch student can pursue Actuarial science or not? Details and procedure of this course?

To do Actuarial science you need to fulfill the below mentioned criteria:

Eligibility criteria:
- Age should be minimum 18 years and there is no upper age limit.
- You need to complete you 10+2 with minimum 85% in mathematics/ statistics.
- Graduates or post graduates should have 55% in mathematical subjects or statistical subjects like applied mathematics, mathematical statistics, econometrics, computer science etc.
- Candidates from CA/ CS/ CWA/ MBA (finance)/ PGDBA are eligible for actuarial science.

Procedure for studying actuarial science:
- ACET (Actuarial Common Entrance Test) is the entrance exam conducted by the institute of actuarial science. You need to clear the examination. This exam is conducted twice every year.
3rd March 2022, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Arch student can pursue Actuarial science or not? Details and procedure of this course?

Can a B.Arc student pursue Acturial science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?