6th February 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

B.Com 1st year sample papers of Lucknow university for last 10 years

Sir , I want bcom 1st year sample papers of Lucknow university of last 10 years. Please provide it on my email id i.e., [email protected]
Please send as fast as possible
Thanking. You.

Dhruv

12th January 2017, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Com 1st year sample papers of Lucknow university for last 10 years

Sir please sent me last 10 year b.com question paper for all subject.in my email [email protected] sir please sent paper
I will thank to you
13th February 2017, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Com 1st year sample papers of Lucknow university for last 10 years

Sir, I want bcom 1st year sample papers of Lucknow university of last 10 years. Please provide it on my email id i.e., [email protected]
Please send as fast as possible
Thanking. You.
25th March 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir please provide me sample paper of last 5 years of b.com entrance on [email protected]
19th May 2017, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir, This is my humble request to provide me the sample paper of b.com entrance exam of last year on my e-mail I'd i.e., nehalnaqvi19 @gmail.com
16th June 2017, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I want bcom 1st year sample papers of Lucknow university of last 10 years. Please provide it on my email ID is Abhishekkr1213 @Gmail.com
Please send it as fast as possible
Thanking ..You..
31st October 2018, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i want sample paper of b.com1 semester my id is [email protected] please send me thankyou.
11th September 2019, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I want bcom 1st year sample papers of Lucknow university of last 10 years. Please provide it on my email ID is [email protected]
Please send it as fast as possible
Thanking ..You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?