28th April 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission fees in B.Com?

what is the admission fees in b.com......please tell me what is the admission fee

4th August 2012, 07:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission fees in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the admission fees in b.com......please tell me what is the admission fee

There are various Colleges which offers the under graduate degree program in Commerce stream [B.Com] and the fee structure of every college varies from each other. The duration of the program is three years. Candidate must have passed the +2 level of examination from a recognized Board.

Follwoing are the list of some of the Institutions offering B.Com along with their Fee details:

Lucknow University

B.Com. [Honors] - Rs. 30,775 [per semester]

Amity College of Commerce & Finance

B.Com. [Honors] - Rs. 58,500 [1st year]

Amity Business School, Lucknow

B.Com. [Honors] - Rs. 46,000 [1st year]

Amity Business School, Jaipur

B.Com. [Honors] - Rs. 39,000 [1st year]

Christ University

B.Com. [Honors] - Rs. 55,000 - Rs. [yearly]

For detail information regarding Fees one must refer to the official website of the University of concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?