17th November 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Com graduation student eligible for B.Ed course?

Is B.com graduation eligible for B.Ed course?..please tel me the details

15th February 2013, 04:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Com graduation student eligible for B.Ed course?

Yes, graduates in any subject can apply for B.Ed. The qualification must be obtained with a minimum of 45-50% marks. Admissions are done on the basis of qualifying exam marks. Certain Universities conducts entrance exam for selection. MDU, Delhi University, etc are examples of such Universities.
15th February 2013, 06:12 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi.
you are eligible for b.ed course.
eligibility for b.ed:-
1.Academic qualification : The candidate should complete graduation with a minimum of 50% marks 2.Age criteria : The age of the candidate should be within 21 to 32 years to be eligible for the B.Ed course
All The Best
15th February 2013, 06:30 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

B.ed stands for the Bachelor of education.It is a teacher training course.Now this course is compulsory for all those desire to become teacher in government college .After this they have to clear the Teacher Eligibility test.

It may be one or two years.

The eligibility criteria for the B.ed programme is as below:

Bachelor's degree in any discipline is compulsory for the B.ed with at least % marks in it and relaxation of % given to reserved category in marks.

So you are eligible for the B.ed after bachelor of commerce.

B.ed can be done in both regular as well as distance mode.

For regular B.ed the upper age limit is 28 years and for distance mode there is no upper age limit.

Most of the famous universities conduct their entrance examination which consists of questions from the:

>>Reasoning

>>General awareness

>>Aptitude test

>>English (comprehensive)

Some of the famous universities from which you can pursue your degree are as below:

1.Delhi university

2.CCS university

3.IGNOU

4.Rajasthan university.

Hope the information helps you.

all the best

aashisranjan784
15th February 2013, 07:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely B.Com students are eligible for B.Ed. and you can apply for it in various Universities.

There are many Universities Conducting entrance examination for B.Ed course admissions.

You have to get a good rank to get a good colleges after counselling.

Most of the Universities ask for 50 % marks in Graduation so if you have 50 % marks in Graduation then you will not have any kind of problem in getting admission into top colleges.

If you are having less than 50 % marks then there will be some problem in getting admission because most of the good universities don't give admission to those who have less than 50% marks.

So you can apply for entrance examination by various Universities and clear it with a good rank .

Some of the top Universities offering B.Ed course in India are:

-Annamalai University

-Madurai Kamaraj University

-Jamia Millia Islamia

-Kurukshetra University

-Kakatiya University
15th February 2013, 07:43 PM
mayankt

Hi,

Yes B.Com graduation student eligible for B.Ed course ,
A Bachelor of Education (BEd) is an undergraduate academic degree which qualifies the graduate as a teacher in schools.
The secondary teacher education programme, commonly known as B.Ed., is meant for preparing teachers for secondary/senior secondary schools.
The B.Ed. programme shall be of a duration of at least one academic year
Age Limit:
Eligibility:
a)Candidates with at least 45% marks in the Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree with at least two school subjects at the graduation level are eligible for admission. b)Admission should be made either on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination or in the entrance examination conducted by the University/State Government, as per the policy of the State Government/University, to which the institution is affiliated. c)There shall be reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC, Handicapped, Women, etc. as per the rules ofthe concerned State Government
15th February 2013, 08:52 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Hello friend
1. For b.ed a candidate must be graduated in any stream
2. There is no age restriction
3. The candidate must have 2 years teaching experience
4. A entrance exam is conducted for the candidates who have done there bachelor's degree through correspondence or distance learining
all the best.........
15th February 2013, 09:31 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

Yes, the candidates passing B.Com are eligible to apply for B.Ed course and the criteria is the candidate needs to give the entrance exam conducted by the respected organization.

There are lots of universities offering the course and there are many entrance exams also.

Select the best one and give your best in order to get into the course.

Thank you,

All the best.
12th March 2013, 10:03 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is B.com graduation eligible for B.Ed course?..please tel me the details
Yes your eligible to apply for B.Ed course . If your interested to apply for B.Ed course then you should complete graduation in any discipline from recognized university .

B.Ed stand for Bachelor of Education . The duration of the course is for one and the course is divided into two semester . If your aspiring to become an teacher then you may apply for B.Ed course . If your successfully complete then course then you may eligible to apply for Teach job in reputed schools .

To apply for B.Ed course you should complete the bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50% percentage of marks . You may complete the bachelor degrees like,

~~ B.com ( Bachelor of Commerce )
~~ BBA ( Bachelor of Business Administration )
~~ B.sc ( Bachelor of Science )
~~B.A ( Bachelor of Arts )

If your complete any one of above bachelor degree then your eligible to apply for B.Ed course . You may qualified in Entrance Examination which is conducted by the University . Every University may conduct own entrance examination . The Admission for B.Ed course is based on the entrance examination performance . If your show good performance in Entrance Examination then you may get admission for B.Ed course After the entrance examination .

There are many university may conduct entrance Examination like,University of Madras Entrance Examination / Mumbai University Entrance Examination / Indira Gandhi National Open University Entrance Examination / Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Examination Etc..

The Entrance Examination is based on Objective Type of questions . The Syllabus for B.Ed Entrance Examination consist of General Knowledge , General Awareness , English Language , Logical Reasoning etc.. To crack this Examination you should go through the previous question papers and refer the various books related to the syllabus .

For B.Ed Entrance Examination you may also apply for coaching classes like, Share Point , Aim Institute of Banking , Coaching of Training etc.. This Coaching classes are help you to get good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination .

So, as per the eligibility criteria your eligible to apply for B.Ed course .
13th March 2013, 02:30 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

The acronym for B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

Yes definitely, you are eligible for B.Ed course.

B.Ed course is a one year course with two semesters.

Those contendors who want to be a teacher in future, who do B.Ed course.

The eligibility criteria for B.Ed course are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any discipline with 50% marks from any approved college or university.

* Age limit is not required.

* Nationality:- Indian.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
23rd November 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I am recently completed my B.Com. can u plz tell me
sylabus for BEd Entrance in Andhra pradesh
what is TET, the sylabus for TET
which subjust we have to teach in school.
15th December 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Subjects in b ed for commers students
6th January 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com & b.ed but I don't that weather I am elgible for special b.ed.
7th May 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I do job in high secondary school and mathematics subject than what i do
10th August 2017, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I AM 40 CAN I DO B.ED IN BANGALORE UNIVERSITY. I HAVE COMPLETED MY DEGREE 20 YEARS BACK AND WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?