27th September 2013, 10:24 PM
Shagufta Anwer

Am I eligible for any bank exam after scoring 43% in graduation

My date of birth is 12/01/1982. I have scored 43 percent in graduation in 2004 with bcom (hons). I am a divorcee. Am I eligible for any bank exams.

Related Questions:
25th May 2014, 07:04 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for any bank exam after scoring 43% in graduation

If you belongs to general category than you are not eligible to apply for bank Examination because you are already crossed your framed age limits. But if you belongs to OBC category or SC/ST category than you are definitely eligible to apply for this examination.

As per you are qualification you are eligible to apply for PO and Clerks examination. Recently SBI Clerks notification has been already released. Online Registration will be started from 26th May 2014 and Last date for receipt of application on 14th June 2014. To apply for SBI Clerks you must have a completed degree course from a recognized University. Your age should between 18 years to 28 years and upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories.

Even you can apply for SBI PO and IBPS Examination. SBI PO Exam last date for receipt of application was already closed. IBPS notification not yet released but you can expect the notification soon in the official website of IBPS.
2nd November 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for bank PO exam after scoring 52% in graduation and 60% above in B.ed??
16th July 2020, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i am eligible for any bank exam after scoring 48% in bcom
19th July 2020, 07:29 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am eligible for any bank exam after scoring 48% in bcom
Yes,you are eligible for some of the below listed bank exams.These are few major exams for banking=

Sbi po / clerk: No such percentage requirements for Sbi
Ibps Po / Clerk: No such percentage requirement
Rbi assistant : Minimum of 50% marks are required in case you belong to the general category.
Rbi Grade B : Yes this exam requires a minimum of 60% for general candidates in graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?