28th January 2016, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

B.Com with Maths graduate can appear in JECA 2016?

I am a passed graduate in b.com with maths as my pass paper. I had scored low marks. Can I apply for Jeca 2016 in such circumstances?

28th January 2016, 09:49 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: B.Com with Maths graduate can appear in JECA 2016?

Yes.You are eligible for JECA exam as you have completes bachelor's degree with maths subject.

Eligibility
You must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline with maths as a compulsory subject from a recognized university.

Apply Online
- Go to site : www.wbjeeb.in
- Register online
- Fill the application online carefully
- Upload the Photograph , Signature & Thumb Impression.
- Pay the registration fees.
- Submit the application.
- Print the application for future reference.

Exam Syllabus

Paper I : Maths
- Analytical Geometry
- Algebra
- Calculus
- Probability & Statistics

Paper II : Aptitude Test
- Reasoning,
- Problem Solving
- Quantitative Comparison
- Discrete Quantitative Analysis
- Data interpretation
28th January 2016, 10:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a passed graduate in b.com with maths as my pass paper. I had scored low marks. Can I apply for Jeca 2016 in such circumstances?
You have passed B.Com degree with Mathematics as a pass paper so you are not eligible for JECA 2016 exam.

Educational Qualification:

Bachelors degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized university with Mathematics as a compulsory subject in Graduation.

28th January 2016, 11:43 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

You have to follow the required eligibility criteria to appear in JECA exam 2016:

The interested candidates should have completed University degree in any discipline under 10 + 2 + 3 pattern with at least 55% marks with the subject of mathematics in degree level and for SC/ ST 45% is enough.

The candidate who has done degree in any stream other than computer science or engineering such as BCA at least 60% marks are required and 50% are required for reserved categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?