3rd November 2011, 07:33 PM
priya aviral

B.Ed entrance exam course fee and the duration of the course?

i want to know about B Ed entrance exam course fee and duration of the course

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get sample entrance papers of UP B.Ed? What's the fee structure and time duration of course?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  3. Date of Ed-CET Exam of this year? Duration of B.Ed course? Syllabus for this Exam? Top Colleges in Visakhapatnam for B.Ed course?
  4. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  5. What is the duration of CS course? What is the fee structure?
  6. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Duration of course, fee structure and syllabus of MPH entrance exam?
  8. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  10. Should I go for MS after doing MBA? How to prepare for MS entrance exam? What is the duration and fee structure?
  11. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  12. Am I eligible to study B.Ed in Delhi University if pursuing PGDM course?
  13. What is the late fee of B.Ed entrance exam date?
  14. Duration and course fee of BCS at Matrix institute? Will bank provide loan for this institute?
  15. Fee structure of B.Ed course after B.Sc? -- [New]
  16. What is the duration of B.Ed course in AP? When is the entrance exam and how can I get the application form?
  17. What is the duration of B.Ed course? Fee structure and the exam date?
  18. Any entrance test to pursue ICWA course? List of institutes offering this course? What is the fee structure and what is the duration of the course?
5th November 2011, 05:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Ed entrance exam course fee and the duration of the course?

It is really a good choice to do B.Ed. There are many institutes providing this course in India. Many institutes conduct entrance exam for B.Ed course. You have not mentioned the name of any college. The course fee will vary from institute to institute. The duration of the course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?