27th October 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Duration and course fee of BCS at Matrix institute? Will bank provide loan for this institute?

1.duration of bcs? 2.cost including class fee and exam fee? 3.how can we pay corse fee and exam fee? 4.levels in bcs?
duration and all the corse fee in bcs at matrix and also if there class fees also includs in corse fee? bank will provide loan for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute?
  2. Course duration and correct present fees structure details of ICWAI? Which bank can finance and how much? Can I get another bank loan if pursuing B.Com through loan only?
  3. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  4. Complete fee structure of admission in reputed Boarding School in Commerce stream? Can I get Loan from bank for this?
  5. HM Institutes are not recognised for education loan?
  6. Best Pilot training institute and its fee structure? -- [New]
  7. Details regarding bank job coaching being run by Mr. N S Toor?
  8. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  9. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  10. What is the fee structure for MCA for every semester?
  11. Government fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy courses?
  12. Loan for Merchant Navy course from sources other than banks?
  13. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  14. B.Com courses available at DU and their fee structure for 4 years program? Low fee colleges in North and South campus? Will bank provide education loan for studying B.Com?
  15. What is the fee and duration to do MCA course? I am doing BCS TY
  16. What is the fee in Mahindra Institute for bank PO classes? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of the universities offering Ph.D in commerce science?
  18. How may I do ICWA course from recognized institute in Ahmedabad? What's the fee structure and time duration for the same? I've doing M.Com
17th July 2016, 08:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration and course fee of BCS at Matrix institute? Will bank provide loan for this institute?

The duration of BCS course is 3 Years. But, you can complete it in 18 months as there is an availability of two exam sittings a year.

Details regarding course fee Structure and exam fee for BCS at Matrix Institute are mentioned below :-

--> BCS Certificate in IT :-
No. of subjects :- 3
Course Fee :- Rs. 29000/-
Exam Fee :- £40 for each module

--> BCS Diploma in IT :-
No. of subjects :- 4
Course Fee :- Rs. 38,000/-
Exam Fee :- £45 for each module

--> BCS PGD in IT :-
No. of subjects :- 4
Course Fee :- Rs. 46,000/-
Exam Fee :- £85 for each module

--> Project Proposal Submission fee (Diploma Level) :- £75

--> Project Proposal Submission fee (PGD Level) :- £105
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?