1st May 2017, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Minimum criteria required to apply for BEd course after completion of graduation course?

Sir/Mam, Minimum criteria required to apply for BEd course after completion of graduation course? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Experience required for admission into PGDHRM after diploma in EEE?
  2. What is the minimum criteria required to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Com course?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for IAS after graduation?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing B.Ed after completion of graduation with 48% and 52%?
  5. Am I eligible to do MBBS after completion of B.Sc graduation in Maharashtra?
  6. What should I do after 12th commerce to get the banking job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  8. What is the minimum criteria required to do MS in USA? Am I eligible to apply after completion of B.E in ECE with 68% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of graduation with 55% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for CAT with less than 50% aggregate for BCA final year student?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for civil services exam after completion of AMIE?
  12. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do graduation after completion of diploma?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam if secured 38% in 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completion of diploma course?
  15. Eligibility to work in TCS for a candidate with 78% in 10th, 68% in 12th, 58% in BCA and 80% in MCA?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for CA IPCC course after completion of B.Com graduation?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for manager test after completion of graduation in Bank?
  18. What is the minimum criteria needed to do Ph.D after completion of post graduation?
1st May 2017, 10:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum criteria required to apply for BEd course after completion of graduation course?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Ed course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Science/ Arts/ Commerce stream with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ ST) marks from a recognised university. Admissions in B.Ed course are done through merit basis of Bachelor's degree marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
1st May 2017, 11:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum criteria required to apply for BEd course after completion of graduation course?

Minimum criteria required to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation course:-

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education is a 2 years training course for those who wants teaching as his career.

Eligibile candidate must be an Indian citizen having completed graduation in Arts/ Science/ Commerce with 50% marks from a recognised University.

There is no upper age bar for application to B.Ed course.
5th May 2017, 11:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, Minimum criteria required to apply for BEd course after completion of graduation course? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into four semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University are eligible for B.Ed course.

Best books for B.Ed entrance exam:-

Complete Success Package for Guru Gobind Singh B.Ed Entrance Exam
by
Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant (2011)

Maharashtra B.Ed Exam Guide
by
RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

B.Ed. Bachelor of Education Entrance Test: Previous Years' Papers (Solved)
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?